sleeper chairs

mouse

Mouseketeer
I am not familiar with a sleeper chair. Can the mattress be removed & used on the floor?

No, on the sleeper chairs I've seen the mattresses are attached to the frame.

I am not familiar with a sleeper chair. Can the mattress be removed & used on the floor?

If I remember correctly, the "mattress" is more like the three section pad on the sleeper sofa. So it cannot be removed. And the chair is too heavy to move to another space.

When we toured a few weeks ago both the sofa and chair sleepers were three memory foam pads attached to the panels, so that they fold out and meet up instead of ending up looking like a giant taco like most sleeper mattresses. ;-)

If I remember correctly, the "mattress" is more like the three section pad on the sleeper sofa. So it cannot be removed. And the chair is too heavy to move to another space.

This. We just came back from Kidani this week and my DS 15 slept on the sleeper chair. Just as Deb stated, it is a non-removeable three section pad.

Not sure why you're asking but if it's because your child is young and you're worried about him/she falling off...we bought 2 large pool noodles (had a rental car) that we put under the fitted sheet on each side and it kept our twin grandsons quite secure (in the regular pull out sofa). We then gifted the noodles to a family at the pool before we left, so all was good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter