Sleeping bags at Grand Californian?

Bouncing4Tigger

DIS Veteran
Has anyone slept in the sleeping bags at the GCH? I read that it comes with a pad, are they comfy? They also show on the Great hotels show ( I think that is the name of the show) on the travel channel a tent, can you really get one of those too? lol

Another question related to this, even if you are not 5 but 4 in a room can you get the sleeping bag? Since my kids are getting to old to sleep together one ususally sleeps on the floor & if it comes with a pad that will be an improvement!

My son slept in the sleeping bag last summer. He was 16 and he managed just fine. It isn't as comfy as a cot but he didn't complain.

We got them for DHs niece and nephew a few years back. They were fine, regular sleeping bags. They even took then and slept on the balcony one night. However I don't recall a mat and have never heard of a tent being offered. I can't recall if they are children's sized bags or not.

If you are sleeping on the balcony make sure you aren't facing California Adventure because there is a lot of activity there before you are interested in waking up!

Ok, the Grand Californian episode was on today again. Samantha made the tent herself out of a sheet and a couple of chairs. Pad looked thin too. Oh well lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter