Sleepy Hollow Menu Changes

EM Lawrence

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else noticed that the big Mickey head waffle and the fruit and Nutella waffle are not listed on the menu for Sleepy Hollow on the website anymore?

I feel like we need a crack investigative squad to get on this ASAP. Those waffles are the two best things going in the MK!

Has anyone else noticed that the big Mickey head waffle and the fruit and Nutella waffle are not listed on the menu for Sleepy Hollow on the website anymore?

I feel like we need a crack investigative squad to get on this ASAP. Those waffles are the two best things going in the MK!
I just saw this on the Disney Food Blog. I have been ok with all the other menu changes, but the Nutella/Fruit waffle is the one thing we really wanted on our next trip. It's so good!!!!!

I was just there today in that line as a matter of fact got in line about 1030 got to the window at about 1115 and they told me they stop making the Nutella waffle at 11 when I requested they make me one since I was in line they told me they didn’t have anymore ingredients for it

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell?!!!! They had better come back! Where else can i get a waffle with strawberries and cream?!! Why have they done this?!

Crap that bites big time. We will be there next week and I need soft foods. I am not a fan of spicy foods and was sold on the waffle.

What???????!!! This seems to support the theory about supply chain issues for the waffle mix, no? What on earth.

What???????!!! This seems to support the theory about supply chain issues for the waffle mix, no? What on earth.
Yes, I have heard from a few people that there is a supply chain issue. Meanwhile I'll keep buying my mix from amazon and making my mickey waffles at home, thankfully all I need to buy extra is some fruit since I always have nutella handy lol. I had them at YC in August and the waffles were just horrible, so this is probably for the best until they can get the issue fixed.

I was here about 11:30 today, we had the chicken and waffle. I’m not a spice person but this wasn’t too spicy I thought and quite tasty. However I saw people eating the waffle with strawberries and cream even though it wasn’t on the menu. Special request. I heard the 11:00 alert too

Wait, hold up. They absolutely cannot fully remove the fruit and nutella waffle. It's my favorite Disney food and DS and I always split one every MK day, sometimes getting more than one a day. It's the best breakfast and the best evening "need a sugar boost" snack.

Yes I know I could make the same thing at home but it's just not the same to eat it at home

Wait, hold up. They absolutely cannot fully remove the fruit and nutella waffle. It's my favorite Disney food and DS and I always split one every MK day, sometimes getting more than one a day. It's the best breakfast and the best evening "need a sugar boost" snack.

Yes I know I could make the same thing at home but it's just not the same to eat it at home
The strawberry waffle is my breakfast of choice on my MK days. It had better be back!

The nutella waffle is still the main picture for Sleepy Hollow on the Disney website, so this is kinda weird. I ate one for the first time a couple weeks ago right around 11am (a cavalcade went by while we were in line, my picture of that is timestamped 10:52, we were still pretty far back at that point).

When we were there this past Fri. we tried ordering it in the afternoon. They went and got a manager to tell me that they changed their menu today and that they no longer made it past breakfast. I asked for the chicken and waffle with no chicken and a side if the strawberries they put on yhe funnel vakes. They did that by charging me the price of the chicken and waffles...it wasn't great and obviously super expensive...would not do it again.

When we were there this past Fri. we tried ordering it in the afternoon. They went and got a manager to tell me that they changed their menu today and that they no longer made it past breakfast. I asked for the chicken and waffle with no chicken and a side if the strawberries they put on yhe funnel vakes. They did that by charging me the price of the chicken and waffles...it wasn't great and obviously super expensive...would not do it again.
So they can’t price just a plan waffle? How strange.

When we were there this past Fri. we tried ordering it in the afternoon. They went and got a manager to tell me that they changed their menu today and that they no longer made it past breakfast.

So you can still at least get it for breakfast? If so, I wonder what time breakfast ends and they stop serving it.

Probably a supply chain issue and they are limited on the quantity they can get. Therefore only serving it during certain hours.

So what time is Sleepy Hollow opening. Website says 9 but someone who was there said 11. Anyone else with experience with it? You are su to have a breakfast menu ( looking at you, Nutella waffle) til 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!