slide frame mount punch

twingle3

Mouseketeer
i love using slide frame mounts in my layouts and embellishing them with patterned paper to match the layout. i would like to make my own from my patterned paper. i don't have a cutting system and can't really afford one at this time so does anyone know if there is a punch for this out there and where i can find it?
thanks

I ordered a slide punch online recently - let me see if I can remember who I ordered it from. I will post here when I find it.

Edited to add:
I ordered it from scrapbook . com (without the spaces) but i can't find it on their site now. This is what the shipping paperwork says...

Emagination Crafts Mega ec-89007 1 10.08
Punches - Slide Mount
CLEARANCE

Here is a link to one on ebay so you can see what it looks like - I wouldn't go the ebay route on this one though - you can get it cheaper.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8258435209&category=33991

oh man that is exactly what i am looking for. i even tried everything i could to locate one at scrapbook.com. no such luck. thanks for the info though.

Do you have any pics of layouts that you have used them on? I won a whole bunch - about 30 of them at a crop I went to and have yet to use them.

I googled this - "Emagination Crafts Mega " - and got several sites that sell them - I don't know if that helps you or not - maybe if you take the info to a LSS they can order one for you.

i would also like this. i have googled it, but all the sites that come up, its either not on or i can't seem to find it.

i wonder if michael's or acmoore carries it. oh well, i'll keep looking.

thanks a lot for that link. unfortunately the mega punches aren't on sale but at least i can order the slide mount punch. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter