slo’s FRIDAY 4/26 poll - Weekend Movie 🎥 🍿

Weekend Movie - Do you watch one, where do you watch it and is it a new one or older one? (m.c.)

• I do normally watch a weekend movie

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I do sometimes watch a weekend movie

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely watch a weekend movie

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I normally do not watch a weekend movie

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I normally watch at home

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • I normally watch at a movie theater

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I normally watch equally at both home and the movie theater

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I normally watch new movies (these are new to you - it doesn’t matter when it was made)

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • I normally watch older movies I’ve already seen

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
I haven’t been to the movie theater for many years. The volume is often too loud and people can be rude. I usually wait for the DVD for any movie I am interested in (I prefer physical media since streaming services can, and do, change programming). I have a nice tv, unlimited snacks in the kitchen, and the ability to pause for a bathroom break. I don’t watch a movie every weekend. I will go through phases where I don’t watch any for weeks, and then I will get in the mood to watch several back to back.

I have not been to the movies since 1999. I don’t enjoy the experience. I rarely watch movies at home maybe a couple a year. I usually don’t have a large enough chunk of free time to sit down and watch them.

We don't do a weekend movie every week by any means, but we do pretty often. I enjoy it. We really enjoy "outdoor movie night" on the weekends when the weather is nice too. We go to the cinema a few times every year, but usually we watch at home.

Go to the movie theater at least once a week BUT on weekdays. popcorn::

On weekends might watch a movie or two at home, depends on what is going on.

I am not much of a movie person. If I am going to watch one it is usually at home.
We're not movie people so much anymore either. It's the opposite for us though - we do go out to the theater once in a while. We almost never watch movies at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter