Slowest time in the Spring?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
Considering Spring instead of Fall ..... anyone know what weeks are jammed & which ones are ok? I will most likely HAVE to visit a weekend. :P
I don't want to go Spring Break time, I'm sure it will be jam-packed.

Fall just seems so far away....and I started thinking, if I leave my son at home he will be 3 by next fall & he will UNDERSTAND we are leaving him behind for fun---not good.
So if I could get there before he turns 3.....maybe I'm justifying getting there faster!!! :rolleyes1

That's okay, I too would find a way to get there faster. Personally I prefer the fall, but the end of February/beginning of March has always been wonderful for us. I always skip April all together, but May is really nice also.

Andrea

my mom and i went march 11-15 and it was a little busy but not too bad. it was spring break for a lot of people here in az and a lot of them went to dland. but it wasn't so bad. then again, i was always used to going in summer when the lines are 2 hours :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter