Smallworlds Help! :)

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
I just have a question that I need help with.

I need to get 3000 for Space Invaders, does anyone have any strategies to get it? Thanks! :)

Hiya Em,

I suggest you practice your left and right maneuvering to ensure your safe behind the barriers. Then start shooting the column to the far right first. When a shot comes at you - quick move to a location and shoot what you then get back to that far right column and complete. Then move the far left column, since it should be moving that direction. Basically work the sides then the lower rows (not columns) in the middle and that should help you. Good Luck!

When the little space ship starts shooting at you, use the space key to teleport out of the way.

Keep practicing, you will get better!

Thanks you guys! I got to a high score of 2750, I was screaming when my last little space thing dissinagrated. Haha!

Btw bopper, thanks for the help, but your thinking of the Asteriods, im playing space invaders :)

EDIT: FINALLY WON!! YAAYYYYY!

Thanks you guys! I got to a high score of 2750, I was screaming when my last little space thing dissinagrated. Haha!

Btw bopper, thanks for the help, but your thinking of the Asteriods, im playing space invaders :)

EDIT: FINALLY WON!! YAAYYYYY!

WOOT YOU! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter