>> Smoking at Disney Resorts FAQ <<

It's very odd, as far as I'm aware there are no changes to smoking policies in the parks and hotels, yet with vaping people are exhaling droplets rather than smoke. But no one, anywhere in the world, has taken issue with it.

It's very odd, as far as I'm aware there are no changes to smoking policies in the parks and hotels, yet with vaping people are exhaling droplets rather than smoke. But no one, anywhere in the world, has taken issue with it.
I hope that’s the case but you never know. I’d hat to get there and find out smoking isn’t allowed at the resorts anymore.

I agree, a lot of things have changed. There has been zero mention anywhere regarding DSAs. Therefore, no reason to think either the in-park smoking band of the resort (and Disney Springs) DSAs have changed.

I agree, a lot of things have changed. There has been zero mention anywhere regarding DSAs. Therefore, no reason to think either the in-park smoking band of the resort (and Disney Springs) DSAs have changed.
Thank you for your thoughts. I was hoping someone there could tell me for sure. Who knows? They may decide there isn’t room to social distance and blowing out smoke that was just in your lungs is a covid risk. I’m hoping for smoking area: enter at your own risk” lol

There's a best mask material video on youtube, a GMA report. They used some science machine to see how far breath travels through different types. Single layer bandanna was worst at eight feet. Based on that, maybe ten-twelve feet? As long as smokers distance better than that they should be fine (as possible, given that smoking is bad for us holdouts). Or exhale downward?

There's a best mask material video on youtube, a GMA report. They used some science machine to see how far breath travels through different types. Single layer bandanna was worst at eight feet. Based on that, maybe ten-twelve feet? As long as smokers distance better than that they should be fine (as possible, given that smoking is bad for us holdouts). Or exhale downward?
oh, I agree it's fine. just afraid some who want smoking totally banned might use covid as an excuse somehow.

Anyone have experience with a vape in security?

I heard metal objects need to be put to the side when going through park security. Should I have my vape in a separate bag for this?

The short answer is : No. you don’t have to remove it.

The longer answer is that it may set off the metal detectors. If it does you will be asked to remove everything from your backpack/pockets/purse and be asked to go through again.

Either way there won’t be any problem carrying it around the parks. Just remember they consider vaping to be smoking and those designated areas are all outside the parks now.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!