Smoking Sections

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a list of all the smoking locations throughout DL and DCA? Thanks

Okay, I'm looking at a map I got a couple of weeks ago, and here you go:

Main Street -- at the Partners Statue, in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Fantasyland -- they've blocked off Fantasia Gardens between the Matterhorn & It's a Small World - there is a nice covered area with tables and chairs there
Toontown - the area by the old treehouse- there is space now for it
Railroad - they now have a smoking car - the caboose at the end of the train
Tom Sawyer's Island -- the old fort is now a smoking area

Okay - that response was just a joke -- here is the real list:

New Orleans Square - Along the river, and beyond the rafts to Tom Sawyer's Island is the area where you used to board the Mike Fink Keel Boats - they have one there

Between Frontierland & Fantasyland - Go past Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to the left, pass the exit & on the way to Fantasyland -- there is a marked smoking section in that area

Between the Matterhorn & Autopia/Monorail area there is a smoking section.

I don't see any others.

I don't have the DCA map - they used to combine them, but I guess they don't anymore. Maybe someone can tell us, or I can get a map & look for the smoking sections at that park.

Grrrrrrrrr. That was sooo not nice Mary Jo. :rotfl: You had me going there for a second, flipping out that I'd have all new areas to plan my dh's smoke schedule around.

I'm not as familiar with DCA, but can remember three sections.

The first was Hollywood Backlot in what I think was the old Superstar Limo building? I don't know what SSLimo even was -- a ride maybe??? -- as it was before my time of ever going to DL. Anyway, it was in some alcove near whatever ride used to be next to the Muppets.

The second was in front of some body of water, lol. We could see across the bay and I remember looking at the big Mickey roller coaster (sorry, I'm horrible with DCA ride names).

The third was in the Pier area, near the ferris wheel (sun?) ride. You could watch that or that fast roller-coaster ride that my dh likes so much. :rotfl: yeah, that helps you a whole lot, eh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter