Smoothies

jott3

Mouseketeer
My Mom asked today about the smoothies, but I do not remember them from my Wonder cruise with DH in 2002. Where are the sold? How much? What flavors? Thanks for the info.

I know they are sold in the theater before the shows because I am addicted to the darned things! There is chocolate and strawberry. Hubby usually signs for them, but I think they're around $3.50 (there is a 15% gratuity automatically added too).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Ok, I'm a total smoothie addict!

They are available almost everywhere.

- At the sailaway party, it's a strawberry/vanilla concoction in a souvenir (plexi)glass, very good!

- At dinner all nights, choices, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, and I believe bananna. Note the chocolate used is not very robust, I recommend vanilla or strawberry over chocolate.

- As Barb just said, before the shows in the WD theatre they have chocolate and strawberry.

-Also a virgin Konk Cooler (pineapple, bananna, passionfruit) is available anytime from any bar on deck 9, and on Castaway Cay.

They do have non alcohol versions of the 'drink of the day' as well. :)

Also, before the "Golden Mickeys" show, they had something called a "Golden Smoothie." My friend Barb had one and said it was good, but she didn't describe the flavor. I don't know if it was just something special for the premiere or if it will always be offered before that show.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Ahhhh, another reason to look forward to 10 days of bliss next December! :teeth:

Thanks for the info, inkkognito and MarkRG. I will pass the info. onto my Mom.

I'm anxiously awaiting your latest trip report, inkkognito!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter