Snacks with QS credit with mobile ordering?

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
I’ve been told you can use a QS credit to get 3 snacks as long as it is within a single transaction. Can you do this with mobile ordering, or do you have to order in person? I was wondering if the snacks would be automatically deducted from your snack credits or if you can specify to use a QS credit for them. Thanks!

I thought you had to use all your snack credits before you can use a qs credit for snacks

I thought you had to use all your snack credits before you can use a qs credit for snacks
Oh that makes sense! So maybe if you’re out of snack credits and mobile order using DDP it will let you use a QS for them as long as there are 3? There are so many snacks at MK and Epcot we’d like to try, esp during food & wine, I think we may sometimes make meals of “snacks”.

Is this in general or just if you want to use mobile ordering? It makes sense for mobile ordering, but I'm pretty sure people have been able to use their QS credits at the EP festival booths without having used all their snack credits first.

I don’t know but why would it allow qs credit if there are snacks left?

Can you use mobile ordering if you get the DDP? At one time you couldn't, but I didn't know if they changed it.

I just found this regarding DDP:

Pay Using the App

Once you’ve added everything that your family cares to enjoy, you can review your order and purchase it right from the app. We currently accept credit cards, debit cards and Disney dining plans for mobile order payments.

If you would like to use Disney Gift Cards or any discounts that may be available to you, please order in person at the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter