Snagged CRT for 9/2

Bork

Goofy about Disney
We weren't planning many sit down meals for our late August trip. I was doing some checking for fun and wouldn't you know, CRT pops up for lunch. We hadn't even considered it because we knew it was so hard to get. DD5 is going to be so surprised! $293 with tax and tip didn't seem too bad considering how much regular table service prices are.

We were able to get a reservation for November and are very excited!

On our last trip my son looked up at the castle at night and asked what the lights on inside were. I told him it was a restaurant and both my kids were amazed and obviously wanted to go there, so I knew it needed to be on our roster for the next trip! How it’s a great experience!

We ate there for our Honeymoon in 2000 before it was a character meal. Can't wait to go back.

We ate there for our Honeymoon in 2000 before it was a character meal. Can't wait to go back.

I’m sure your daughter will have a blast! She is the perfect age for it!

We didn’t start going to Disney till my kids were much older (14 and 16 now). I can’t imagine my daughter getting to experience it when she was young and in her princess phase!

Congratulations!! Your DD will love it!! So will you! We're all adults and had so much fun meeting all the princesses. And we thoroughly enjoyed our meal as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!