Snow Storm, Cruise Changes, 5k's, Back-2-Back and Turning 30: Disney Wonder 2018 Adventure

I grabbed a snack and headed back to the room for a bit.

Next up was the tequila tasting which was great.

After the tasting I split up with Dad again and walked around.

Went to deck 4 for a bit.

Headed back to the stateroom and watched us sail away and took a shower.

Got ready for the show and dinner and then headed out. Watching The Dreamers play in the atrium for a bit.

Headed to grab seats for Disney Dreams An Enchanted Classic tonight. After the show headed to Crown & Fin to play 70's Music Trivia with the one and only Jo again who was awesome once again, grabbed a beer.

After that is was dinner again in Animator's Palate. I got this.

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom and found this.

Headed to Azure for Snippets and to see Match Your Mate again. Grabbed a drink from my server and bartender friends again.

Called it a earlier night since I was doing another 5k in the morning. I did walk around a bit before.

March 13th, 2018

Woke up early today and got ready. Dad and I headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. After eating we headed back to the stateroom and finished getting ready. After making plans to meet up on the beach I headed to Azure to check in for the Castaway Cay 5k. We headed off the ship shortly after. It was a bit colder today, but wasn't that bad. I beat my time by a few minutes today.

Waited for my Dad on the family beach. He arrived and then we took a few pictures.

Dad decided to head over to Serenity Bay for a while.

While he was doing that I stayed at the family beach. Dad came back.

Dad said it was windy over there and not many people. I decided to go check it out.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Disney-Trips/Disney-Wonder-2018-Iphone/i-
kLzZf5P/0/30c9c06b/M/IMG_0883-M.jpg

It was windy and chilly, so I headed back to the family beach.

I went to grab a ice cream

I also saw some of the Character Dance Party.

I went back to relax on the beach for a while and then decided to grab some lunch. So Dad and I got some food at Cookies Too

After lunch we decided to go take pictures and grab a drink.

Got back on the Wonder and headed to the stateroom to drop off a few things and then headed up to the pool.

Dad and I decided to get a few pictures around decks 9 and 10.

Split up with Dad for a bit, he walked around a took some pictures.

I got a snack and headed back to the room to shower.

We had a martini tasting today so met up with Dad and we did that.

After the tasting we were leaving Castaway Cay again, so watched us spillway.

Chip and Dale were having pictures on deck 5 in the Atrium, so I got a few with them.

After that I headed to the stateroom to get ready for the show and dinner tonight. I then headed to the Walt Disney Theatre to save seats for Dad and I. Tonight's show was The Magic, Balloons & Comedy of John Cassidy. The show was good again.

After the show we headed to Crown & Fin Pub for another awesome round of trivia with Jo, it was 80's Music Trivia tonight. After that it was time for dinner. So we headed to Animator's Palate. And here's what I had.

Since we had missed dinner on the first night on my really birthday they sang to me tonight.

After that headed back to the stateroom where we found this.

Headed up to deck 9 for the pirate party which on this cruise was later after dinner.

After the party I headed down to Azure to see some Wonder Quest and then Crazy Karaoke. It was fun. Got a martini and talked with Jayson and Denton. After a while called it a night. I didn't want to over drink tonight. I went to grab a drink on deck 9 and then headed back to the stateroom and called it a night

March 14th, 2018

Woke up around 7-7:30am. It was our last full day on the ship and also a sea day which is a great way to end a cruise. IMHO. We headed up to Cabanas's for breakfast, I got this.

After breakfast went to the stateroom and got ready for the day and then walked around bit. Decided I wanted to get a picture with Spider-Man, so got in line and waited and got pictures.

While I did this I think dad was exploring the ship and relaxing.

I went to buy the rest of the stuff I wanted in there shops and then headed back to the stateroom to put them away and start cleaning and packing up a bit. After that I walked around a bit. And then chilled on deck 4.

Decided to find another place to relax.

After that I went and grabbed a lunch and snack and drink from the top deck.

Dad was still off relaxing or somewhere around the ship.

I headed to the stateroom took a shower and packed up most of my things.

At 3:00pm I headed to play some TV Tunes Trivia in Crown and Fin with Jo. Got a beer as well.

Then I met up with dad and we did the mixology tasting, which was good yet again.

Split up with Dad after that and walked around a took some pictures.

I went back to the room where Dad was getting ready and packing up. I got ready for the nights show and finished my packing. I left before dad to grab some seats at the show, tonight was Frozen and it was good. After the show we headed to Crown and Fin like usual for Trivia with Jo, it was 90's Music Trivia.

We didn't win trivia, but didn't do bad. I got a picture with Jo after and said how much we enjoyed here as club host the past two weeks.

After that it was our final night dinner in Tiana's Place, on the way we saw Ashley and talked to her and got a picture. She remembered me and my name from meeting her on past cruises, so that was cool.

Dinner was great and this was my favorite meal both cruises.

After training we went to the room and found this.

After that i was off to Azure for one last night of fun. Tonight it was first Movies Tune Trivia, then Majority Rules, then 80's Flashback and to end DJ Alex spinning the tunes. I play Movies Tune Trivia and got my usual as the bartenders and drink servers called it. A Chocolate Martini. I stayed and watched Majority Rules and I saw 80's Flashback and even got in on the action there a bit. After that got another Chocolate Martini and talked with Jayson and Denton, the bartenders.
Mario stopped by. So said bye for now to him, talked a bit more and got a picture.

Mario also told Jayson to make me another Chocolate Martini and but it on his tab. Yeah Mario pretty much is awesome.

After a bit called it a night and said bye to Jayson, Denton, and the rest of their awesome team, also said bye to DJ Alex and then headed for one last nightly soda on deck 9 and walked around a bit. Headed back to the room because at 30 I just can't stay up all night

Got ready for bed and passed out.

March 15th, 2018

Woke up early, around 5:00am? I can never sleep in the day we get off. Dad went to get us coffee.

Dad got back and drank our coffee and then went off to explore.

I got dressed and ready as well.

I then went to explore the ship myself.

Dad and I ran into each other.

I'm a little concerned with all your drinking...….of course I'm kidding!
Once again you have given an absolutely fabulous review with great photo's. You have a good eye for picture taking.
Thanks again for sharing. We all enjoy your posts and its very kind of you to share.

Just read all your posts on this great trip! Sounds like a lot of fun. Someday I’d like to do a back to back. It’s so nice that you can travel with your dad.
Those Castaway Cay 5ks can be really hot! But can’t really find a more beautiful place to run. Have you run any of the RunDisney races in the parks? Those are a lot of fun.

Went back to the room and said bye to our stateroom host and got our bags. Went to breakfast at Tiana's Place and had our last meals with Jose and Sweetson.

After we ate we said bye and thank you's to our severing team who was great the past two weeks and we got pictures.

We went to the bathrooms one last time.

We headed off the ship.

I'm a little concerned with all your drinking...….of course I'm kidding!
Once again you have given an absolutely fabulous review with great photo's. You have a good eye for picture taking.
Thanks again for sharing. We all enjoy your posts and its very kind of you to share.

Thanks for following, Hey us Wild Rovers for first Iceland Cruise in June 2015 live to drink on the ship and in life. I save all my drinking for vacation mainly now and just a drink now and then at home. Love sharing it

Just read all your posts on this great trip! Sounds like a lot of fun. Someday I’d like to do a back to back. It’s so nice that you can travel with your dad.
Those Castaway Cay 5ks can be really hot! But can’t really find a more beautiful place to run. Have you run any of the RunDisney races in the parks? Those are a lot of fun.
Yeah It is fun doing a back-2-back. love it and yeah it's nice we travel together and I've run two 5k's and 10k at Disney

Off the ship we headed to the bus back to the airport.

The ride to the airport was uneventful and I was tired like usual. We got to the airport and had time, so we walked around and grabbed lunch.

Eventually we headed to the gate and wait for your flight, we were a bit delayed, but we flew home and got back to NJ around 5:00pm or later if I remember right. Got home with power and went to bed training the next morning and now I'm counting down the days till my 5 night Bermuda Cruise on October 4th on the Disney Magic from NYC when I only have to drive a hour.

Thanks to all who followed this report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!