So.....DisneyKevin sent me to Giacomini Ceramics in Orvieto in 2013

wdwtheplacetobe

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....
I wonder if he has any great Treasures from The Amalfi Coast. We found Safari Sandals in Positano and want to do that...

But, as I look at our Vase from Giacomini, I think of him!

Any suggestions for this trip @DisneyKevin ????

We have Giacomini pieces that we love also!

Inlaid wood was plentiful in Sorrento. Some shops sell exactly the same item even if they claim they are made by their own in house artists, especially the coasters. Shop and compare! We found nice items at Notturno Intarsio, but they seem to have bad reviews on TripAdvisor regarding items that were never shipped. So buy and take it home.

Lemon products was also easy to find. Buy your lemon candy from Confetti e Agrumetti. I Giardini di Cataldo is worth a visit if you have time to visit the lemon grove, taste limoncello and other lemon products.

As for sandals, you can visit the very pricey Canfora Sandals (sandals worn by Jackie Kennedy) in Capri.

Weather is gorgeous, seafood is amazing, and the scenery is unforgettable. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!