SO Excited! I never thought....

Tink0513

Mouseketeer
:eek:
I never thought in a MILLION years, that I would get my boyfriend to go to DisneyWorld with me again! We went for our 2 year anniversary May of '04, and he hated the Magic Kingdom. Thats all where we went, since he wanted to go Universal for two days. We went to the Spirit of Aloha show our first night there, and we found it very little kiddish.

So last night we were trying to figure out somewhere to go for our 4 year dating anniversary, just a long weekend sort of deal.....and to MY surprise, he brought up DisneyWorld! He said that he would want to stay on property, but this time, NO MAGIC KINGDOM! :confused3 I agreed because I am dying to go back to the mouse's house! So we are going to go to MGM, Epcot, and possibly animal kingdom! :wizard:

May 11-14 DISNEYWORLD HERE WE COME!!!!!! :wizard:

*Kim*
P.S. :idea: Maybe I'll get my proposal in DisneyWorld like I have always dreamed about!!!!! :woohoo:

Definitely include Animal Kingdom in your plans - it's the best park!! And you can ride the brand new Everest ride and tell us all about it! :thumbsup2

Where are you staying? If you have time, I highly recommend a day or 1/2 day at one of the water parks - they rock!! Our visits to Blizzard Beach are some of our favorite Disney memories!

Wishing you a magical trip and crossing my toes for a proposal pixiedust:

I'm taking my two sons in May - they don't yet :rolleyes1

1998 Dixie Landings Bayou Room
2000 Dixie Landings Plantation Room
2002 All Star Music
2004 Pop Century
2005 Carribean Beach 1/2 and Animal Kingdom Lodge 1/2
2006 PO French Quarter, Pop and Animal Kingdom Lodge (variety :thumbsup2

When you go to MGM, make sure to see Fantasmic, and since you aren't going to MK, maybe you can go to yhe beach @ the Poly to watch wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter