SO EXCITED!! WDW HONEYMOON

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
I'm SOOOOO EXCITED my FH and I officially decided to take a WDW honeymoon! We've both only been once and both love Disney. Admittedly, I was torn I wanted a WDW honeymoon but didn't want to hear about or see the eye rolls. In the end, we decided it's about us and nobody else! IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

We have decided to stay at a hotel near DS, I think it's called B or something like that. We're going through Costo Travel for a bit of a discount. Should we rent a car? There is free shuttle service to parks and limited to DS.

Congrats! I love Disney and you're going to have a blast for your honeymoon. When you go to the parks make sure to let them know so they can give you buttons to wear. The offsite hotel shuttles are not the most efficient and don't run as frequently as Disney buses. But I think Uber would be a lot cheaper than renting a car. You wouldn't have to worry about paying for parking that way. It's really easy to get an Uber any time of day at Disney and most of our rides came out around $7-$9.

Another vote for Uber here. The shuttles run on a schedule--and that might not be your schedule. Renting a car is expensive, and I believe the B Resort charges a parking fee--and you'd have to pay for parking in the parks unless you have an AP.

The B Resort looks really beautiful. I've never stayed there but I've seen pictures, and it's on the top of my off-site hotel list.

Congrats and have a great honeymoon!

Funny, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area where Uber was started, and I've never used them . I never thought about them! Are they cheaper than the taxis?

They are usually cheaper than taxis unless it’s a really high traffic night/area (i.e., New Year’s Eve, after a concert, etc). It’s so nice also because you see the cost up front and know what you’ll pay, and it’s all done through the app so there’s no actual cash exchanged. They’re great! We used them for my bachelorette party at Disney a few weekends ago and paid like $10 each way to go from Saratoga Springs to the Boardwalk. Super easy and convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!