So many shows, so many names, so confusing...so who can help?

disneyaddictwannabe

Earning My Ears
Very excited about our first trip to come in Jan. I've learned a bunch of stuff from these boards. I've got where I'm staying figured out, I have got where we are eating figured out and what days to visit what parks planned. Phew... But now to figure out all those extra things like the fireworks and Illuminations and Fantasmic and spectro magic. Could someone please sort this out for me.... which show is where? What times are these? Is there any I have forgoten? I know there is daily parades in MK. I know I want to plan a dinner package for Fantasmic...that is in MGM right? What times are available for that? Any suggestions if there is more then one time to choose from. The rest of my ps are all going to be planned for lunches so that the evening is free for these shows.
Thanks so much!!!:wave2:

Well, the times for the night parades/fireworks are not going to be out yet, so you'll have to work around that for now. To get you situated...

Magic Kingdom has "Share a Dream Come True Parade" which is the 3pm parade, "Spectro Magic" which is the night Parade and "Wishes" which is the fireworks show.

Epcot has "Illuminations" (which is at 9pm every night)

MGM has The "Stars and Motorcars Pardade" which usually falls between 3 and 4:30, depends on the day. And Fantasmic! which is usually around park closing. As far as the Fantasmic! dinner package the times would vary depending on the time of the show itself.

Animal Kingdom has "Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade" which is usually around 4pm.

Until they post the park/show hours for January you are kind of stuck. January is a very slow time at WDW, there is the possibility that they will not be running some of the shows (like Spectro).

Well, now I at least have an idea of what is what. I'll just have to wait to find out the times. This still helps a bundle though!::yes::
Thanks for taking the time to let me know. When the new times do come out, how do I go about finding that out? I hope we are still going to get to see spectro magic, it sounds so exciting. :(
Thanks again!:Pinkbounc

Disneys official site www.waltdisneyworld.com will give you a listing of all the park hours, parades and fireworks. They usually post the times about two months early so January should come out soon. If you are inside your 90 day PS window you can make Fantasmic dinner package seatings now. We ate at Hollywood and Vine, thought it was pretty good. With two figety(sp?) kids we wanted to go with a buffet. If you know which day you want to be at MGM call and get your ressies as soon as you can that way you will get the time you want for dinner.

My personal recommendations are SpectroMagic(MK), Illuminations(Epcot), Fantasmic(MGM)...all nighttime parades/shows... should not be missed.

The daytime parade in MK is cute, but if you miss it...oh well. The daytime parade in MGM is cute, but if you miss it...oh well. The daytime parade in AK is cute, but if you miss it...oh well. Of course, if you have small kids, then try and catch every parade, because they are great for kids, as they are character-heavy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter