SO: Saturday Morning Cartoons from your childhood

But what about the extended cut? The original 4 "Disney Afternoon" shows (Gummi Bears technically started on Saturday mornings but it was from that team and they started repeats before Duck Tales on weekdays) had an album that had extra length versions of the songs. So, Gummi Bears, Duck Tales Rescue Rangers, and Tailspin all have songs with a second verse. It also has an extended version of the Disney Afternoon package wrap. Cool, eh? You can find them if you search, but I have copies if you're interested.

Oh wow, I didn’t know there were longer versions! That is really cool and I would love a copy!

Popeye
Bugs Bunny
Little LuLu
Casper the Friendly Ghost
Tom and Jerry
Mighty Mouse

This was my childhood. More than the cartoons, I couldn't wait each week to see Rin Tin Tin and Fury. I also liked Yogi Bear and Huckleberry Hound.

Scooby Doo
Josie and the ***** Cats
Bugs Bunny
School House Rock( it played between cartoons, like extended commercials)
and....not a cartoon, but the reason I am so excited a certain movie is coming out in a couple of weeks...

SHAZAAM!

Great shows have already been mentioned. My top 3 includes one that hasn’t been mentioned yet so I have Laff A Lympics, Smurfs, and ... Hulk Hogan’s Rock N Wrestling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!