So...when do you think you will get back?

I don't know if I am just being pessimistic, but I don't think it'll be months before the world goes back to normal, I am thinking years out from being able to travel without being masked and without having to worry about quarantining when returning. I just can't see things getting back to normal for a very very long time. We are still saving money for when we CAN travel, but we are planning for 2 years, maybe longer before we will attempt Disney again. We aren't interested in shelling out a fortune to have to be stressing the entire time about social distancing and masking up all day. No thanks. Until Disney looks like Disney again we will be saving our money.

I understand what you are saying, I hope you are wrong but I worry that 2021 won't improve enough for us to be willing to go..... fingers crossed for good news.

We cancelled out Nov/Dec 2020 trip to WDW and are hoping to go now in Nov/Dec 2021. This will be the first time in years that we haven't been to either WDW or DL :(

We had a Disney World Halloween trip planned this year with our friends that we had to cancel. This is the first year in 11 years that we haven't gone to any Disney parks. It's quite depressing but we hope next fall since Halloween and Food and Wine is our favorite time at Disney World.

Just switched our Merrytime cruise from Miami to Port Canaveral, so hoping to tack on a couple of days at WDW either at the beginning or end, cruise is the second week of November 2021.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!