"So where are you going to look for pants for me?"

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
"You will need to find a Big/Tall Mens store cos it will be hard to find 48 waist, 28 inseam"

Ok Ive been given the go ahead - so where in central MA do I go?

As someone who is a 29-30, I can't help you, but I do wish you good luck on your search and congratulations on the progress!

Ok Ive been given the go ahead - so where in central MA do I go?

imgoingtodisney - if you're at the keyboard, you're almost there. Go to any store you like online...

Hi - I have a husband who has a hard to find size also - 42 x 36. He is happiest with Dockers from JC Penney catalog, Lands End and LLBean - I like the clothes from LLBean because if anything falls apart, they will take them back and exchange for new.

Hope this helps!

Almost doing the two digit dance - 12/20 Magic!!

There used to be a number of places in Worcester that specialized in Big N' Tall clothing, but JC Penney is also a great option.

Land's End! My husband wears a 26 3/4inch inseam. Try getting that anyplace else! They fully stand behind their products as well. I shop their overstocks a lot, since I do think they're a little expensive, but in the clearance section, I typically pay $20 or so for chino type pants, and I don't have to tailor them!

I've sent things back to them 6 months after ordering them, just because DH didn't like it (and didn't tell me until then), and they immediately refund the card.

They fully stand behind their products as well.

So would I - IF I sold Victoria's Secret lingerie (especially in INDIANA)... lol, oops, hi Rae...

Do you have a Men's Warehouse? They are fabulous and make shopping painless....but it's not exactly a discount place.

I'd probably try sears and JC Penney. Mail order is not a bad idea either because it's easier to find harder sizes online. If you do it RIGHT AWAY so you have time to return stuff that doesn't fit.

I'd probably try LL Bean and Lands End for Chino/Dockers type of stuff.

Good luck!

You know, your local regular department stores(I don't know what's in MA) might just have what you're looking for.

Try EDDIE BAUER too they have pants to fit me and I am not far away from those sizes! They have nice casual pants with a drawstring waist that are very roomy. Good Luck!

Steve

Oh my gosh, Barb. You must be pulling your hair out with him, LOL!

But at least you can eat wherever you like. :)

ya I am - he seems to be like this quite often - likes playing those mind games

I'll have to post on here once they are actually in the house and fit his body!

As others have posted, Land's End is wonderful.

I did a froogle.com search and came up with several other options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter