So where is the Wonder docked at ??

disny4ever

dvc member
Just looking on the port cam and could not see both ships. So where in the world is the Wonder docked at.
Any of you cruise veterans have a thought ?

I suspect that the Magic was moved to another part of the port so the Wonder can dock.

I agree....Shirley from A Perfect Gift who is a staple on these boards said she heard the Magic was being moved down the channel a bit between the Port and Grill's Restaurant for its cleaning.

The Magic was docked at the Port until at least 4 or 5pm last night because I kept checking the cam. They must haved moved last night sometime.

MJ

I was thinking that they may have moved the Magic down to the old Premier Cruise Line dock. We may be able to see it when the Wonder leaves port this afternoon and the port cam swings around to the entrance of the port.

I'm sure that Shirley will let us know when she goes down the port for her deliveries.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

And, they've already made the switch - that's the Wonder currently docked in the port cam. Just look at the rear stack. The Wonder has the black railing at the top of the red part of the stack. The Magic doesn't.

Hi this is Shirley and I just came from the port - the Wonder is where it is alwaysis - the Magic went out last night about 7:30 PM and they are anchored off shore until the Wonder leaves - they let the crew members off for a little while yesterday so that they could do what ever they had to do before getting back to work - the Magic will be moored at Terminal 1 which is by the Sterling Casnio ship and this is where the cleaning will be completed. there is an extra 200 cleaning crew on to make sure all problems are taken care of - what I tried to find out is if the crew would receive any compensation for loss revenue, but knowing Disney, I have no doubts that won't take care of them properly -
Now for those that have asked me - yes at the shop, we do take any and all precautions to make sure each baskets is done in a clean inviroment - and yes our staff do wear gloves - we came out with a 100% clear on our inspection from the State in November - even tho our products are all packaged, we still take care ------hope that answered any questions anyone may have -
We have never had any complaints -Thank Goodness on that one.
If i can answer any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at snelsonbrown@aol.com.
Stay warm and stay safe -----after this week --everything will be fine - i sincerely belive that Disney is doing everything within their power to take care of all problems.
Always
Shirley

Thanks Shirley!
Wish they would have parked out by the twopalms cam!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter