So which DVC villas DO have the bath amenities on the wall?

Boulder Ridge did not have them as of late April. We’re returning next month and I’ll check again. The Contemporary (hotel, not DVC) did not have them either (atrium level, not sure if that matters though).

AKL Club has them too (I know that it’s been mentioned that they are at Jambo, but they don’t always roll out the same products in the Club rooms at the same time as the regular ones).

I'd rather small bottles, but unless you're in a 3 bedroom grand villa (at least in our experience) the small bottles are too small. Decent sizes in the 3 bedroom though. Myself, I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner in travel bottles, but my DH uses what's provided. I'm curious to see what's in store for us in AKV in November (1 bedroom) and in a 2 bedroom at BWV next winter....

I'd rather small bottles, but unless you're in a 3 bedroom grand villa (at least in our experience) the small bottles are too small. Decent sizes in the 3 bedroom though. Myself, I always bring my own shampoo and conditioner in travel bottles, but my DH uses what's provided. I'm curious to see what's in store for us in AKV in November (1 bedroom) and in a 2 bedroom at BWV next winter....
My family is stayng at BLT in a 2 bedroom (Dedicated) with 3 showers and each comes with the small bottles. I am using the supplied shampoo with my own soap (from CVS) only because the supplied soap doesn't last a week.

My family is stayng at BLT in a 2 bedroom (Dedicated) with 3 showers and each comes with the small bottles. I am using the supplied shampoo with my own soap (from CVS) only because the supplied soap doesn't last a week.

On day four you should get more shampoo, conditioner, soap, dishwasher detergent and coffee during your Trash and Towel Day or a full cleaning. If you don't get them call housekeeping or ask the housekeeper in the hall. I always give the housekeeper a tip. But I only ask for more on cleaning/T&T days as that is the day they should be replenished.

We stayed in Kidani Village in a 1-bedroom this past March and had the shower dispensers. (Also had them at Pop Century the previous year.) I thought they would gross me out but I honestly ended up loving them. They were immaculately clean at check-in. No sliminess, mildew, or signs of tampering. It felt indulgent to have full-size containers of the products. I didn't feel like I had to use it so sparingly and I didn't have to bother anyone for extras. It is a bummer not to be able to take home some little bottles as souvenirs but they still had small tubes of lotion and some bar soaps. So I took those home and still get to enjoy that "vacation smell" from time to time. And I guess if I really wanted to take the shampoo and body wash home I could bring my own little containers to fill it with but they sell it in the gift shops, so..... :confused3

Last edited:
We are at HH right now and they have the dispensers on the wall. We are in a 2 bedroom. Prior to this we were in a studio at BWV and they did not have them. Prior to that we were in a 1 bedroom at Vero and they had the wall dispensers there.

The 3 bedroom grand villas have bigger sizes?

Just returned from split stay. We had individual bottles at Beach Club and Grand Floridian, and dispensers at Old Key West.

I wonder what this will mean for their sales of H2O products? I know they sell the larger bottles in the resort stores. I can easily see people bringing in their own empty bottles and filling up for the trip home. Personally, I think any plastic saving is helpful.

I wonder what this will mean for their sales of H2O products? I know they sell the larger bottles in the resort stores. I can easily see people bringing in their own empty bottles and filling up for the trip home. Personally, I think any plastic saving is helpful.
That H2O stuff isn't that good. It's good enough to put the extra tiny bottles in my guest bathroom for anyone who didn't bring their own, but not good enough to bring an empty bottle and filling it up from the shower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts