So you may not remember me but.........

themamafranco

The dis'er formerly known as bunkkinsmom
I'm back! Had to change my name, can't figure out how to add an avatar yet, but I'm ready to do video dining reviews again! My name is Emily and I am formerly bunkkinsmom here on the DIS. For a few trips I did video dining reviews, but we haven't been to Disney in over 2 years now. A lot has happened, I'll fill you in later, but nothing horrifying, just crazy life stuff!! Here's a link to my Youtube channel to check out some previous reviews:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mamasfunstuff/videos

Anywho.........

I'm ready to start planning again and need your input. We are going down this December for at least 6 nights... maybe 7..... depends on the theater department at DD Daughter 1's high school. As always we will be going to Les Chefs on the first night, and Grand Floridian Cafe at some point. The rest of the reservations are up for grabs.

That's where you come in! What restaurants would you like to see reviewed? I'll make the reservations and you pick the dish to review! I hope y'all are on board, it will be fun!

Nice to have you back! I remember your great videos and reviews. December seems so far off right now!

Just did my ADR calculator and it looks like middle of June is when I can start making reservations, so if there is a restaurant you specifically want to see reviews from, HOLLA!

Ok June 12th is the big reservation day! Our first night dinner is always Les Chefs, but we are driving this time so we may do off-site for the first night just to get settled. Do you fine folks have any off site recommendations? I would say Disney Springs but no telling what time we will arrive.......... If we leave here at 6 AM, counting breaks, we will get there by 6 PM. Should we risk a Les Chefs reservation that night? I mean it is tradition......

After our drive down last time ran about four hours longer than usual, I wouldn't risk it.

Where are you staying?

Bonnet Creek...... First time staying "off site".

I've stayed at Bonnet Creek several times. You pretty much can't go wrong if you eat at any of the restaurants on the property. Deep Blu Seafood Grill, La Luce, even their lounge is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter