Soarin Tour and Dining ressies

recmouse

DIS Veteran
My 180 day mark is next week... do I call DVC first to, hopefully, make the Soarin reservation and then go online and do dining reservations? Or do dining first? Or try to multi-task?!! How hard of a reservation is this to get? TIA

Dining opens at 6am ET online. MS doesn't open until 9am ET, so they kind of made the decision for you.

Oh, by the way, don't plan around the tour. No one gets them. I'm not convinced they exist.

Dining opens at 6am ET online. MS doesn't open until 9am ET, so they kind of made the decision for you.

Oh, by the way, don't plan around the tour. No one gets them. I'm not convinced they exist.

Well that's a bit disheartening... :( Sorry - I thought they both opened at 7am... I can't keep up anymore... obviously! :)

Lol you and me both! If they started to charge something for them, pretty sure they’d open up more often.

Not complaining too loudly though, have been very lucky with the moonlight events.

The tour may be a myth, but I was able to secure a pair of spots for february 2019.

I called at 180 from my start date, but 185 from tge Wednesday tour. They were able to give it to me.

I would plan your dinning online at 6am EST and call in as soon as you 9am EST hits and hopefully you get the tour. Good luck, keep us posted.

I would plan your dinning online at 6am EST and call in as soon as you 9am EST hits and hopefully you get the tour. Good luck, keep us posted.

I wasn't expecting to get onto dining until 7am but tried earlier and got all my dining reservations done by 6:30am! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter