Soarin'

Spooky74

Earning My Ears
I'm traveling to DLR next week and have been tracking wait times periodically over the summer. I have noticed that Soarin' has had longer than normal wait times the past few days. Right now, 2:30 on a Friday, Soarin' has a 75 min wait and FP are gone for the day. By comparison, GofG has a 50 min wait, RSR has 45 min wait and both have FP available. Most of the summer, these two rides run out of FPs much sooner than Soarin'. Based on these wait times, I'm thinking about doing Soarin' first and getting FP for the GofG and RSR. Any thoughts on this?

I'm traveling to DLR next week and have been tracking wait times periodically over the summer. I have noticed that Soarin' has had longer than normal wait times the past few days. Right now, 2:30 on a Friday, Soarin' has a 75 min wait and FP are gone for the day. By comparison, GofG has a 50 min wait, RSR has 45 min wait and both have FP available. Most of the summer, these two rides run out of FPs much sooner than Soarin'. Based on these wait times, I'm thinking about doing Soarin' first and getting FP for the GofG and RSR. Any thoughts on this?
Check this thread out from Wednesday, 2017-08-16. It's about Soarin' and the current issue.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/soarin-return-times.3626821/

Spooky74, I see you're a new member :welcome:

They only had one side working this past weekend and the wait time was always anywhere from 75-120 minutes. FP ran out quick too. we never made it on. We just didn't want to wait in that long of a line.

We were there this week and managed to do Soarin twice with Fast Passes. They were the second pass we booked each of the days we did it, so it doesn't have to be the first and I wouldn't wait in line. It seemed like they were trying to keep the Fast Pass line fast, so the regular line was moving even slower.

At a minimum I'd pick up a FP first thing if you don't do MaxPass, in which case you could get one while rope dropping RSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter