Sofa beds at VWL

nandzmom

Earning My Ears
My family and I are heading to VWL this weekend. Has anyone been recently and used the pullout sofa? How was it? Are they the new sofa beds or do they still have the bar in the middle?:confused3 Any information would be great! Thanks.

My family and I are heading to VWL this weekend. Has anyone been recently and used the pullout sofa? How was it? Are they the new sofa beds or do they still have the bar in the middle?:confused3 Any information would be great! Thanks.

We were there a few weeks ago and the kids used the sofa bed. I don't recall a bar in the middle - it looked like what they call the "trampoline style" of suspension. Still, the kids said it was not very comfortable.

We were there a few weeks ago and the kids used the sofa bed. I don't recall a bar in the middle - it looked like what they call the "trampoline style" of suspension. Still, the kids said it was not very comfortable.

Sounds like they still have the old ones. On the bed thread, no one has reported receiving an upgraded Sofa Bed at VWL to date.

My boys were only 6 and 8 when we stayed there and they were so appreciative of the sofa bed at SSR when we moved:)

Do you know if mousekeeping can provide an eggshell for the top of the pullout? I could swear I heard that somewhere, but I just cannot remember. Has anyone else heard of this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter