sofa beds in studios?

Full size and from my experience more comfortable to sleep on in couch form than bed

There are at least three different types of sleeper sofas.
1- the old one with the bar underneath (realitively rare but still found)
2- the three part foam pad on a flat base (what you find at most DVC resorts)
3 - the type that flip from the back and the cushions stay attached to help support the bed (found at BCV and BWV)

I rank them in this order of comfort - 3, 1, 2.

Studios have double sized sleeper sofas except at the new GFV. That studio sleeper sofa is suppposed to be queen sized. OKW has no sleeper sofa in the studio; it has two queen beds.

Beds in the studios are all queen sized.

There are at least three different types of sleeper sofas.
1- the old one with the bar underneath (realitively rare but still found)
2- the three part foam pad on a flat base (what you find at most DVC resorts)
3 - the type that flip from the back and the cushions stay attached to help support the bed (found at BCV and BWV)

I rank them in this order of comfort - 3, 1, 2.

Studios have double sized sleeper sofas except at the new GFV. That studio sleeper sofa is suppposed to be queen sized. OKW has no sleeper sofa in the studio; it has two queen beds.

Beds in the studios are all queen sized.

Thanks for the info. Just curious, do you know which resorts have which of the 3 kinds of sofa beds. You said that BWV and BCV have type #3-are they the only ones?

Thanks for the info. Just curious, do you know which resorts have which of the 3 kinds of sofa beds. You said that BWV and BCV have type #3-are they the only ones?

They are the only ones I know of. Most of the resorts have the platform style with the three part foam pad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter