"Soft" Opening @ The Food & Wine Festival

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm:

A couple years back we arrived at the world right before the F&W festival opened. I recall them having a "soft" opening before the official start date which allowed you to get food & drinks, BUT I think I remember it had to be paid OOP and not being able to use a snack credit. Can someone confirm that this was true. I am asking because we will be in Epcot on March 5th(the day before the flower and garden festival starts) and I am really excited to try their food offerings, but I want to plan if I will have to pay for them or use my snack credits. THANKS SO MUCH!

There's no guarantee there will be a "soft opening" (which is actually billed as a cast preview) for the Flower and Garden food, we can't assume it will be the same as Food & Wine. This is the first year they've done food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter