SOG, buying Military Salute

Last year we didn’t go to WDW, so my memory is fuzzy. After you send the initial email expressing interest for advance ticket purchase, how long does it take for a response?

A couple of weeks ago, I emailed SOG in the morning to purchase tickets, and had a response with the information when I logged in to my email the next morning.

Ha! I just read that Pendelton could take 2 weeks on a military site. It was so long ago that I used them, I think first year of FP+, when they were the one of the only options before SOG started.

I will try calling if I don't hear anything by tomorrow. That would be a full week. Keep reminding myself to have patience. :sad2:

I just really started to worry when I realized I miscalculated my FP+ date. I was going by our first day in the parks, but our reservation start the day prior. DOH! 🤦‍♀️ (and yet another reason why I love the ease of DLR!) lol
@fly girl did you receive the form from SOG to order your tickets? I e-mailed them earlier in the month and it took about 4 days before they responded with the form and prices. If you still need it I could email it to you. The wait was driving me crazy too.

@fly girl did you receive the form from SOG to order your tickets? I e-mailed them earlier in the month and it took about 4 days before they responded with the form and prices. If you still need it I could email it to you. The wait was driving me crazy too.

I did receive the form. Sent it in on the 27th and now anxiously awaiting for the call. I did get an email yesterday around 5pm saying they would call me within the next few days and will have our tickets mailed out on Monday. (I put a note telling them I was desperate to get them ASAP as my 60 day window is next Friday.)

I have never had it take this long. My husband was shocked and swore I must've sent it to the wrong email address. LOL. NOPE! Told him this is how long it takes now. Very frustrating. If I don't get the phone call tomorrow to verify my CC I am going to go bonkers.

...and I am going bonkers. No phone call today. :sad: For the love SOG, hit me up!!! Dial my digits!! I am like a desperate teenager in the 80's waiting by the phone for it to ring.

If they don't call after my daughters basketball game at 2pm, I am calling. I will likely get nowhere, but my patience is shot.

I called, and after being on hold for quite a while to find my information they told me they would call by the end of the day to verify my CC info. I truly believe if I didn't call I'd be lost in the abyss. Finally, the magical phone call came.

Fed Ex scheduled to go out on Monday. Hoping it will make it here by Thursday (its estimated arrival date) and I can be right on time with my FP+ opening on Friday.

Too close for comfort! Fed Ex please don't fail me! You can do it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter