Solo: A Star Wars Story Teaser

I have to admit I was grinning through the whole teaser. PLEASE LIVE UP TO THIS TRAILER. I enjoyed Rogue One so I hope that I enjoy this one. Must say Donald Glover can wear a cape.

Yeah, I know a lot of people who were apprehensive about this one, but that commercial has won everyone over so far. The full trailer should appear online today. It's looking good!

Yeah, I know a lot of people who were apprehensive about this one, but that commercial has won everyone over so far. The full trailer should appear online today. It's looking good!
This is the full trailer (well, teaser). Not the Super Bowl ad.

I dunno. I wasn't overly impressed with the trailer. Hopefully I'm wrong and the movie will be good. I know the studio at one time wasn't holding out much hope themselves. Maybe that has changed.

My daughter was geeking out over the trailer last night. Our house lives and breathes SW, so I'm in and kind of excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!