**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I'll be solo September 11-18. I was a little bummed that I would have to ride Smugglers Run myself but I found out that a friend is going with her husband, mom, and another friend and as luck would have we have the studios scheduled for the same day so hopefully we can ride that one together.

I'll be solo September 11-18. I was a little bummed that I would have to ride Smugglers Run myself but I found out that a friend is going with her husband, mom, and another friend and as luck would have we have the studios scheduled for the same day so hopefully we can ride that one together.
Smuggler's Run and Mission Space, pre-COVID, were the only two attractions that could be slightly awkward as a solo traveler; you were generally the only person in your cockpit who was not part of a pre-existing group. Now you get them to yourself!

It's cool when things like that work out :)

I'm thinking about going Nov 22 - 27 and skipping the hassle of the big family Thanksgiving dinner. Anybody else going this week?
Hi Denise, I will also be there solo. I have an extra spot in my dinner reservation at Whispering Canyon on Thanksgiving! Would you like to meet for that?

I'm thinking about going Nov 22 - 27 and skipping the hassle of the big family Thanksgiving dinner. Anybody else going this week?

I was planning to do Animal Kingdom on the 27th. Annual Passholder, so I tend to wander up when I have time off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter