**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I will be traveling solo to Orlando from Sept 8th through Sept 15th for business. I am hoping to get a chance to go to WDW at least 2-3 times during the trip. This would be my first solo time and looking forward to the experience. I think my best chances are on Sept 8th, 13th, and 14th.

I am also planning on staying close to Disney Springs to enjoy the atmosphere during the evening.

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and have booked my first solo trip to WDW for 10/31-11/3! Are any other solo'ers gonna be there? Or any recommendations/tips? Looking forward to the MNSSHP!

It just kind of varies. I have met for just a meal, a day, or just a quick run around the MK mountains. I usually already have some plans on deck, so it sort of becomes if anyone has plans coinciding with mine. When are you going? I'd love to meet up with you as someone who actually likes and appreciates Avatar!
I’ve finalized my plans now...Jan. 29th to Feb. 6th. Are you a local?

I'll start looking for a meet up in Dec. For my January plans. It would be nice to have a dinner buddy. Not sure how I'd like dinning alone.

I'll be going to Disney from the 1st-4th and will be in Orlando until the 9th. This is my first ever solo trip and I'm definitely nervous/worried.

Next week, Monday August 26 to Friday August 30th. I’m perfectly happy alone but meeting people is ok too I guess. :P

Anyone else around then?

Solo trip booked for February 1st-15th, first week Disney, secomd week Universal. Anyone els playing at these times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts