**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Solo trip booked for February 1st-15th, first week Disney, secomd week Universal. Anyone els playing at these times?
Ill be there from Feb. 1st to 5th, first solo trip. No definite plans yet....but as you know at 60 days fp+ will dictate where I'll be. What do people do for meeting up?

I'll be going from Feb 22-28, and I'll be solo the last 3 days of the trip if anyone else will be there and is interested in meeting up

Do most people in here find making plans for a meetup happens closer to your arrival dates? I'd like to hear more about experiences with the meet ups. Thanks.

Do most people in here find making plans for a meetup happens closer to your arrival dates? I'd like to hear more about experiences with the meet ups. Thanks.
Hi, I have experience with planning meetups. It usually goes in waves. There will be one wave of people who will plan meetups during the month or so before the 180-day mark. There is a second wave of people who will plan during the weeks before the 60-day mark. After that, I've found it's more difficult to find people to meet up, but there can be a few who will plan closer to the arrival date. Also if you're looking to meet up with locals, many of them actually prefer to plan closer to your arrival date -- since they aren't traveling for this, they are less inclined to plan much ahead.

Hi, I have experience with planning meetups. It usually goes in waves. There will be one wave of people who will plan meetups during the month or so before the 180-day mark. There is a second wave of people who will plan during the weeks before the 60-day mark. After that, I've found it's more difficult to find people to meet up, but there can be a few who will plan closer to the arrival date. Also if you're looking to meet up with locals, many of them actually prefer to plan closer to your arrival date -- since they aren't traveling for this, they are less inclined to plan much ahead.
:thanks:

Heading solo to Orlando for business (and WDW/Disney Springs) from 09/08/19 through 09/15/19. I would love to hang out and meet other people. Planning on Epcot for 09/08.I have to work during the day from 09/09 through 09/13, but available in the evenings. Going to Mk on 09/13, HS on 09/14, and Ak on 09/15.

Solo traveler here. I'll be in Disney World tomorrow if anyone wants to hang out. I'll probably go to Disney Springs at night.

Going to be in town for a work trip and solo in the afternoon January 20th thru the 24th if anyone wants to meet up!

I'll be there 2/10-16, 3/23-26, and 6/15-18 (though that last one might end up not being a solo trip), if anyone wants to meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!