**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I'll be there 6/5-6/11! Going for Villains After Hours and my birthday on the 9th! I have a reservation for the Bon Voyage Breakfast on the morning of the 9th if anyone is interested.

I'll be down at WDW October 26th-October 30th if anyone wants to meet up for lunch or dinner! PM me and we can set something up!

I am still holding on to my September, Labor Day week solo reservation, I am still on the fence about deciding to go. One step closer to going today ... My park reservations are made for each of my days. Now ... the wait to see if ADR’s will be possible for the park restaurants when I get to 60 Days out. Still not convinced I won’t cancel, but going through the motions like the trip is a GO!

I still have my Fort Wilderness trip planned September 11-18 and I reserved a park for each day. So as of right now I'm still proceeding as though I'm going. I guess I'll have to call to try and get my money back on the Park Hopper portion of my tickets though. I'm curious as to all the news once these parks actually open and see if I change my mind.

Nice having some place for solos! Seeing Disney commercials I'd feel I'd be out of place going there having no family. But we can go too!

Perhaps it is a slow year for single travelers :blush:

Actually I find solo travel quite comfortable at The World. it is a very safe place and full of so many activities and dining options (even during the reduced COVID offering time there is still Plenty to do even if some old favorites have been put on pause ). The only thing I am interested to find out is what some of the transportation is like with a Party Of One. Hoping to make a solo run at it in September.

Hi! :earsgirl:

I am planning a solo trip, November 15-19. I have one day tickets that expire in December, and an airline credit that expires early 2021. I don't want to waste them. I feel semi-guilty that I am not bringing my family, but I have always wanted to do a solo trip, and a short one with three days of parks seems perfect.

I am staying at POP.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all.

Hi, I just found out I will be solo October 26-28, as my friend who was going to meet me, couldn't get those days off from work. I was going to send you a private message, but you'll need at least ten posts before the website will let you receive or send those.
I am over the 10 posts restriction now.

OK ... so now Even more reduced park hours in the parks starting Sept 8th.
i keep mentally kicking the can Down the road on cancelling this September Solo run trip , thinking the ‘next thing’ will be ‘the thing‘ that tips the scales enough to say the value proposition is just not there this year. Why cant I just admit ... I just want to go, and that is all the value I need to justify it ??? (Thank you for tolerating my mini self rant :) )
Heck with it ... I am kicking the can again ... not cancelling September yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!