• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo cruising?

vcasey

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this belongs here or on the DCL forum, but I'm a single parent taking my 1st DCL cruise with DD10. Was wondering if it was worth doing Palo's alone.

Also I'm aware they do singles meets and was wondering if I waited for that to see if I found someone to dine with would Palo's be completely booked.

Thanks for any input.

I saw a solo woman eating at the Palo brunch. I sought her out later (I'm sure she thought I was a nutcase) and asked her if she enjoyed her solo brunch. She told me it was wonderful and she had a reservation at Palo for dinner solo.

You could also post on the DCL board and you might find an adult couple or other solo who would like to share a meal at Palo with you.

Katholyn

You definitely should make your Palo reservation as soon as you get on the ship. The smallest table is a 2-top. If you meet someone who you'd like to dine with, I'm sure you'd be able to change the reservation from 1 to 2. Don't miss Palo-it is fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter