Solo February 1st-15th

SoloUK

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I'm in the process of arranging a 2 week solo trip. First week Disney, second week Universal. Any fellow solo travellers around for these dates?

Hi all, I'm in the process of arranging a 2 week solo trip. First week Disney, second week Universal. Any fellow solo travellers around for these dates?

Unfortunately, I will be visiting California around then.

I can try to swing a day or two in that time frame! I’m going over on Saturday, and I’ll see if I can find a room for a portion of that week once I get back.

1st-8th Disney based.... Do I spy a solo meet up on our horizon 😊?! I would like that, but have no idea how we make it happen with so many different plans going on?

Feb 3-7. Actually, 2-7, but I’m meeting a local friend in the 2nd. If anyone wants to meet up, feel free to DM me.

I am in Orlando now through Feb. 29. Working full-time but can meet evenings and weekends. Passholder.

1st-8th Disney based.... Do I spy a solo meet up on our horizon 😊?! I would like that, but have no idea how we make it happen with so many different plans going on?
@SoloUK I have an extra spot in Brown Derby lunch reservation on Feb. 2. Would you like to meet for that?

Tentatively going from 1/31 - 2/2, I'm staying by Universal for the run but I have APs for both and I'll definitely be heading to some Epcot booths!

If you like wine, check out Harbor Nights at Portofino Bay resort Feb 14th. I went to one a few years ago (solo) and am disappointed I will miss this one next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!