Solo for part of a trip, I think? Opinions please!

Ohanaof3

Mouseketeer
I booked a 10 night trip with my family.
There is a conference I paid to attend (4 days) 2 days after that, so I decided to send my family home. I am staying for seven additional nights.

My plans fell through to share a room with two people I know that are also going to the conference. They didn’t want a third person.

Because I don’t drive, I need to decide:

A. Stay at the Caribe Royale and hope that we are travelling together? I bought an AP, as this turned into a long trip for me, and it would save them on parking.

B. Do what I would have done solo, and stay at in a preferred room at Pop, get a QS dining plan, and Uber over on conference days?

Last edited:
Little confused about the specifics:
10 days with family, then 2 days on your own, then conference for 4 days?
Where does Carib Royale fit in? Is that where you're staying with your family?
Where exactly is the conference? (I know I don't like to be far, and would always prefer to stay right in the conference hotel, if applicable.)
"hope that we are travelling together" -- huh? not sure what you're talking about here. Driving to the parks with your family? What else would they be doing? Very confusing.
If the conference is providing any meals at all, QS dining plan may not be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!