Solo, one day at disney. Which park?

For two of my my recent solo days, I went to Hollywood Studios, getting up super early to get a boarding group for Rise of the Resistance. I’m not a Star Wars fan, but I loved it. Then I rode other rides, took a break, then rode again later in the evening and went to Fantasmic! one time, and rode with no wait on the Toy Story rides until park close.

I love Epcot as well, and that’s a good one for a solo trip.

I did a day hopping between DHS and EPCOT. The Skyliner makes it easy and quick to hop back and forth. Start early at DHS and get a BG for RotR, use any FastPasses you can get, then go to EPCOT while you wait for your BG. Choose which nighttime show you like, or you could do both an 8pm show at DHS then the 9pm show at EPCOT.

I would typically say Epcot hands down but not with all of the ugly construction walls right now. I would do Magic Kingdom to get the most out of my day. I love AK but I just run out of things to do so quickly there. Maybe AK would be better solo though? I think I could relax a bit and not feel like I had to rush so that I could hop to Epcot for the evening. Maybe lollygag in the walking trails a bit more without someone pressuring you to hurry up. Yeah yeah....AK it is! lol

Either Epcot or Animal Kingdom. For me, I love Animal Kingdom. I could just spend hours on the 2 trails, watching the animals.
People who enjoy shopping (sometimes that's mw) tend to prefer Epcot and poking through all the corners of every shop in WS.

Animal Kingdom! It has my favorite rides, Nomad Lounge, and two great shows. The details are incredible, and I never get enough time to explore!

I would typically say Epcot hands down but not with all of the ugly construction walls right now. I would do Magic Kingdom to get the most out of my day. I love AK but I just run out of things to do so quickly there. Maybe AK would be better solo though? I think I could relax a bit and not feel like I had to rush so that I could hop to Epcot for the evening. Maybe lollygag in the walking trails a bit more without someone pressuring you to hurry up. Yeah yeah....AK it is! lol

I agree with Alicefan ... Yes, Epcot ... But, not now as they go thru much needed transitions. Consider a park with extended hours &/or a nighttime show you REALLY want to see. AK takes on a totally different vibe at nite. Have Magical Fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!