Solo traveler End of March join me

Mo E

Earning My Ears
Hello lovely people I am staying in orlando for 6 nights from 19-25 March . And i will be visiting WDW for 3 days and universal for 2 days. I would be happy if someone could join me. I am very friendly and fun

What a great birthday gift :) let me know if you‘d like to hang out sometimes

I am interested in doing one of the After Hours events in case someone would like to join me...

I’ve been considering the After Hours too. I’ve done the Christmas Party and Halloween party which were both awesome. Walking straight onto rides with absolutely no wait time is quite cool.

I’m doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour on the 26th as that’s my birthday. This will be my 10th trip so I wanted to do something special before heading to dinner at Be Our Guest

What a great birthday treat. Since I just booked my trip on Monday, I didn't even bother to look for a BOG reservation ;)

I've done the MK After Hours event and the Halloween party last year and loved them both. Which one are you considering, the MK one or the one at HS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!