Solo traveling

Leighmarieex

Earning My Ears
So I'm a 20 year old female solo traveler, this is my 1st solo trip to Disney but I've been 7 times with family- I'll be in the Disney all stars hotel and have park tickets from the 26th October 2018- 4th November 2018 if anyone else is solo or willing to adopt me into their group it's also my birthday so I don't really want to spend it alone x

I would post your dates and look through the following threads to see if you can find any matches. Once you get to 10 posts you have access to private messaging so you can coordinate with anyone you want to meetup with.
Ongoing meetups
Solo Central

If you cannot get together with anyone from the boards don't be afraid to strike up conversation with the people in line around you. On my solo trip last week I met people almost every day just by starting conversations in line. I was also "adopted" for a couple days by a lovely family whom I met in line one day.

Agree with above...strike up convos w/ people around you...I've been 'adopted' many times. Yes, even for meals. I've been adopted by everyone from families, another lady about my age traveling solo from England (we had the BEST DAY EVER together), g'mas & g'pas (they're the ones that are most likely to adopt you for company at a meal), and even a couple of times, off duty Disney workers that were enjoying parks on their days off. That's the beauty of Disney...you can be as alone as you want...or as social as you like. Just go at it w/ the attitude of 'a stranger is just a new friend I haven't met yet' and you'll be golden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter