Some Bad News

dancehottie290

Love Disney Cruise Line (magic) It was all started
I'm thinking about giving up vmk for a long time. What do u think? Plz post your reply's here about what you say and the votes will tell it all. Go ahead. :guilty: :guilty:

What would be your reason for leaving vmk for a such a long period of time? If you are talking about in general, I don't think anyone should leave vmk. It is a great place to have fun. :rolleyes:

well, i play on it to much, i make my parents mad for staying on, and i need to focus on school

No offense, but this isn't our call to vote on. If you're maknig your parents mad and you need to focus on school, then you need to obey your parents and focus on school. You shouldn't have us "vote" on whether or not you should do that.

I don't think you should leave completely. If you make your parents mad and need to focus on school, then you should just play a few times a week for like an hour or so. Don't just quit.

pirate:

I agree with mking624 that it is really your decision. But I suppose a little advice can't hurt lol. I would suggest limiting your time on the computer. Maybe first work on school assignments and then do some other things that you are required to do (whatever it is that needs to be done) and then spend like an hour or so on the computer. Time yourself. And after that hour go spend time with your family or friends. Go outside and have fun lol. :rolleyes:

Loves Disney said:
I agree with mking624 that it is really your decision. But I suppose a little advice can't hurt lol. I would suggest limiting your time on the computer. Maybe first work on school assignments and then do some other things that you are required to do (whatever it is that needs to be done) and then spend like an hour or so on the computer. Time yourself. And after that hour go spend time with your family or friends. Go outside and have fun lol. :rolleyes:
Well Said. ::yes::

Is it just me or has making these 'I'm leaving!' threads become, for lack of a better word, vogue?
Not meaning to be mean or rude or anything towards you directly, but just IMO...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter