Some DL pics from my archives

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Being (largely) in isolation has sharply lowered my spirits. I suspect the same is true for many of you. I'm a devout extrovert and a morning person. Social interaction at 7:00 a.m. is like a cup of coffee for me (I despise coffee... except for the smell and the idea ;-)). So: I thought that perhaps sharing some pics from my DL photo archive might help to raise the spirits of some of the members here. Hopefully it does.

As an aside, If anyone would like park maps, I've still got a few. Simply send me a direct message with your preferred mailing address :-).

Park pics
▼▼▼▼▼▼

IMG_6651.JPG

IMG_6653.JPG

IMG_6657.JPG

IMG_6663.JPG

IMG_6664.JPG

IMG_6665.JPG

IMG_6667.JPG

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

Last edited:

Thank you so much. I am maintaining hope that my family and I will walk the streets of DLR again. My husband and I are getting older and my husband's health is not great so time is of the essence. It may not be possible for us until 2022.

Thank you so much. I am maintaining hope that my family and I will walk the streets of DLR again. My husband and I are getting older and my husband's health is not great so time is of the essence. It may not be possible for us until 2022.
I hope you’re all able to get back there again soon. I know what you mean about feeling that time is slipping by uncontrollably. Sometimes I think of moving back to Chicago and it makes me sad to think that if I do, I won’t be able to visit the park regularly like I used to (before Armageddon struck). It reminds me to live in and be grateful for the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts