• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some good news from the parks

Thanks for posting this Vernon - this is probably another reason why WDW have announced so many e-ride nights for May! Now if only they'd re-introduce EE ;)

Thanks for posting this info Vernon - interesting reading.

Lets hope that it is a continued revival for all our sakes :)

:rolleyes:

Interesting... but it really was no fun on Good Friday. MK was packed. IMHO if this was our first visit to a Disney Park I would have been extremely disappointed.

Fortunately, we've been to EuroDisney and covered most of the rides there which are very similar to MK. So we were content to only manage Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain and the Haunted Mansion. DS went on the Indy Speedway. Yes - thats all we managed to do in one day and with Fastpasses. It was also impossible to get restaurant seating. Admittedly, we went primarily to see Spectromagic & Fantasy in the Sky. AK and MGM were'nt so busy but we did get there for opening and got most of the main attractions under our belts early.

Janet

A strong local economy has to be good news for us tourists and I hope this trend continues. Of course, I shall continue to try to get the best of both worlds by visiting off-season :D, but this news is to be celebrated, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter