chrisandkirabike.jpg

DH & Kira ready to enter DLP for the first time
chrisandkira.jpg

Castle
castle.jpg

Taken from the Studio Tram Tour at DS
balloonhat.jpg

Great photos thanks for sharing
I like the idea of the Disney Princesses one and the one with Kira and Dale :wizard:

:earsgirl:

What lovely photos, thank you do much for sharing them!

The smiles on all your faces says it all :)

Is that a Darth Maul tattoo I spot on your DH's arm? I noticed the Revenge of the Sith t-shirt too - Star Wars and Disney, a great combination - or so I always tell visitors to our house as they look at the contrasing displays!

Steve

Thought that you might like to see this picture of DS and Jedi Mickey. :) Prooves your points
Star Wars and Disney make a great combination:goodvibes
StarwarsMickey.jpg

Lovely photos Morveryn, thanks for posting them!:goodvibes Kira looks soooo beautiful in her Snow White dress.

Excellent photos. Kira is beautiful - especially liked the ones with Chip or Dale.
Where did you get the one with all the princesses done?

dlpSteve said:
Is that a Darth Maul tattoo I spot on your DH's arm? I noticed the Revenge of the Sith t-shirt too - Star Wars and Disney, a great combination - or so I always tell visitors to our house as they look at the contrasing displays!

Yep its Darth Maul! He even considered changing his name so at work the wall sign would say 'Your pharmacist today is Darth Maul' :rolleyes: :rotfl:
I didn't fancy being Mrs Maul though ;)

Joanne UK said:
Excellent photos. Kira is beautiful - especially liked the ones with Chip or Dale.
Where did you get the one with all the princesses done?

It was taken in the photo shop at the top of Main Street (on the right hand side when facing towards the castle). They can take your photo & put it in with most characters, there were lots to choose from. A family before us were put into a Monsters inc picture, it looked really good! DH has just said that they do these pics in Studio 1 at Disney Studios too. Apparently I missed that as I was in a shopping frenzy :rotfl2: .

Morveryn said:
Yep its Darth Maul! He even considered changing his name so at work the wall sign would say 'Your pharmacist today is Darth Maul' :rolleyes: :rotfl:
I didn't fancy being Mrs Maul though ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Dee8197 said:
Steve

Thought that you might like to see this picture of DS and Jedi Mickey. :) Prooves your points
Star Wars and Disney make a great combination:goodvibes
StarwarsMickey.jpg

Jedi Mickey - that's just about the best thing I've ever seen - thanks for posting that.

Morveryn said:
Yep its Darth Maul! He even considered changing his name so at work the wall sign would say 'Your pharmacist today is Darth Maul'
I didn't fancy being Mrs Maul though

That would be great - Hold still, I'm just going to check your midichlorian count!

dlpSteve said:
That would be great - Hold still, I'm just going to check your midichlorian count!
:rotfl2: Its our 10th Anniversary next year :earseek: (has it really been that long?) & We want to go to Florida to celebrate. I think I'll try & find out whe the Star Wars weekends are as I know he'd love it (ok I'd enjoy it too :teeth: ) if we went then.
Just think we could have a Star Wars blessing :earboy2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter