Some tips for you guys

FLkid

Mouseketeer
It seems there is some misinformation in the camping side of Disney.

I would like to clear up a few things to help new and frequent visitors of FWC. This comes from having stayed only a handful of times in the past year but I still feel it could be really helpful to someone in the future.

So here it is,

Your bug screen on your tent is see through.

If you don’t have the layer up that is a solid color, We can see you changing.

We don’t want to see you changing, But when we’re passing through to the comfort station and you’re gathering your stuff after a swim at the meadows or even getting ready for bed and have a light on facing your bare bum... we can see you.

I thought maybe it was a one time fluke but it’s happened three times in the last 5 days and was not all the same camping family.

Just thought I would share! Happy camping everyone!

😬😬😬

I have a confession... we’ve lived for one year in our travel trailer. Well, last week when we preparing the rig and ourselves for moving to another place here in Florida my husband had gone to the office. I had a shower while he was away. He rushed back in and said did we know the window on the bathroom clear as day?! Apparently even though it looks like same frosted window on the front door of our rig it very much is not! We’ve been starkers whenever showering or changing after swimming from Washington state all the way to Florida! 😣😳🤣

Oh no! Lol

These were all tent campers. We know in our trailer at night you can see right in with any little bit of light on but during the day if the lights are not on someone can change without the world seeing them.

After the second time I thought maybe we were at a weird side of the campground but then again maybe these people were use to real woods camping.

Oh no! Lol

These were all tent campers. We know in our trailer at night you can see right in with any little bit of light on but during the day if the lights are not on someone can change without the world seeing them.

After the second time I thought maybe we were at a weird side of the campground but then again maybe these people were use to real woods camping.
All of our windows are tinted, and like yours are only transparent at night. Boy were we ever surprised to learn that’s not the case with the bathroom window. 😅

We don’t want to see you changing, But when we’re passing through to the comfort station and you’re gathering your stuff after a swim at the meadows or even getting ready for bed and have a light on facing your bare bum... we can see you.
We've called that the 'late night picture show' for years. :rotfl2: It's amazing how many people are either clueless or careless - or care less...

FLkid,

When we first got our rv, I went outside during the day to check and see if anyone could see inside. On another note, although I don't worry about whether or not people can see in through our windows, I do worry that they can hear our television at night. My husband is a bit hard of hearing, and sometimes that baby is cranked up pretty high. Your post has inspired me-next time we go camping, I am going to go outside and listen to the sound of our tv. 📺

FLkid,

When we first got our rv, I went outside during the day to check and see if anyone could see inside. On another note, although I don't worry about whether or not people can see in through our windows, I do worry that they can hear our television at night. My husband is a bit hard of hearing, and sometimes that baby is cranked up pretty high. Your post has inspired me-next time we go camping, I am going to go outside and listen to the sound of our tv. 📺

We bought Bluetooth headphones for my DH. Otherwise, he keeps the TV volume loud enough to wake the dead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter