Something About Nothing ... #12

We have one near us Lynne- but so much going on tonight I think I'll have to pass on the freebie:sad1: Yep I get it- Troy's a picky one, too- a vegetarian that eats no veggies!:laughing: Caesar salads are his go to! along with mac & cheese and pizza!

Then Troy would get along great with little one, Patty. Those three food items are her go to ones also, though she also likes chicken noodle soup, BLTs (without the mayo), and mashed potatoes as well. Last night, where we ate, they put herbs in the mashed potatoes, and the different than expected cheese in the mac and cheese, so neither were eaten, as were not to her liking. No matter, older one eats just about everything, and we had left overs, that DH is also the clean up go to guy. Expects doggy bags sometimes.

Oh my goodness, nothing like commuting home in rivers that were streets and so hard and fast, sounded like you are in a car wash. Waiting in the driveway, hoping it will stop being such a downpour. So noisy! Monsoon? Why yes it feels like one.

Started at ET, then off to MIB, then fast and furious ( boy did that ride suck), transformers, jimmy Fallon, lunch at NBC. Then off to IOA. Hulk, spider man, Kong, Jurassic Park, forbidden journey, then back to mummy, escape gingots, dinner at margaritaville.

Afternoon ck :wave2:......Wow you did cover a lot yesterday.

Robo. Hope you are enjoying your mug of hot coffee. And, hope you are feeling well, and ready to pack. ::yes:: Will be nice to say hello later next week.

Yep !!!! I do like my coffee Lynne....looking forward to the new HHN mug.....packing time will be tomorrow.

What does it say when your body is craving nothing but bloody mary mix? Not even the vodka, just the mix?

Your craving Halloween

5D679527-DC95-4D16-84C9-AE95BA152F67.jpeg

Have a great day all! Happy Taco Tuesday!

Love the burrito kitty.

Hi Friends! Hope everyone is enjoying the last half of the day. It’s gin & tonic time for meeeee.

Re dining out convo: Hubs went to the Bucs/Steelers game in Tampa last night ( TG the Steelers won!) so I took the girls to Olive Garden after dance practice. We ordered 1 appetizer, 2 kids meals, 2 soft drinks and a dessert & it was $45, after tip! I think that’s ridiculously expensive for what we ordered or maybe I am just getting super cheap in my old age.......I have a pork roast in the crockpot for dinner tonight, been smelling it all day, and I want to eat it. Right. Now.

The craziest thing happened last night. I have my regular FB page and I also have another FB page with a made up name so I can buy/sell/trade my daughters boutique children’s clothing online privately without all my regular FB friends getting into all of my business and freaking out on how much I spend on my kids’ clothing.....:rolleyes1. Restaurants =expensive, Kids Clothing = the sky is the limit!!! Anyway, so on my faux FB page, I started chatting with a woman about some clothing and the more we chatted, the more I had this feeling that I knew her. Long story short, I was her FREAKING BABYSITTER 30 YEARS AGO when she was a toddler and I was high school/ college age!! Her family moved from my hometown while I was away at college and we lost touch with each other. It’s so insanely bizzare that we connected because we both were using “closet” names, and, and, get this, she now lives in Orlando!!! We are planning on getting together next week and I cannot wait. I am still in shock over this. The only downside is now I have to tell my husband the whole story and he is going to find out about my closet page......ugh......it’s been nice knowing ya’ll. Haha

Sniff, ran and now dry, but oh my gosh still in an orange circle on radar. So loud rain.

Eek Lynne! Hope that rain stops! Hate driving in rain! Sounds like time for a hot tea!

she now lives in Orlando!!! We are planning on getting together next week and I cannot wait. I am still in shock over this. The only downside is now I have to tell my husband the whole story and he is going to find out about my closet page......ugh......it’s been nice knowing ya’ll. Haha

Wow- that's so funny! I have reconnected with some old friends via Facebook! DH will be happy to know that you're saving money by using FB to sell/trade clothes and for using the other page to keep your privacy:thumbsup2

Thanks @pcstang :wave2:

Quick break from house cleaning and packing!! I know so many of us are busy doing the same!!

Happy travel day to Mac tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great evening!!

137136-Have-A-Good-Evening.jpg

Hi Friends! Hope everyone is enjoying the last half of the day. It’s gin & tonic time for meeeee.

Re dining out convo: Hubs went to the Bucs/Steelers game in Tampa last night ( TG the Steelers won!) so I took the girls to Olive Garden after dance practice. We ordered 1 appetizer, 2 kids meals, 2 soft drinks and a dessert & it was $45, after tip! I think that’s ridiculously expensive for what we ordered or maybe I am just getting super cheap in my old age.......I have a pork roast in the crockpot for dinner tonight, been smelling it all day, and I want to eat it. Right. Now.

The craziest thing happened last night. I have my regular FB page and I also have another FB page with a made up name so I can buy/sell/trade my daughters boutique children’s clothing online privately without all my regular FB friends getting into all of my business and freaking out on how much I spend on my kids’ clothing.....:rolleyes1. Restaurants =expensive, Kids Clothing = the sky is the limit!!! Anyway, so on my faux FB page, I started chatting with a woman about some clothing and the more we chatted, the more I had this feeling that I knew her. Long story short, I was her FREAKING BABYSITTER 30 YEARS AGO when she was a toddler and I was high school/ college age!! Her family moved from my hometown while I was away at college and we lost touch with each other. It’s so insanely bizzare that we connected because we both were using “closet” names, and, and, get this, she now lives in Orlando!!! We are planning on getting together next week and I cannot wait. I am still in shock over this. The only downside is now I have to tell my husband the whole story and he is going to find out about my closet page......ugh......it’s been nice knowing ya’ll. Haha

That is an amazing story! What are the chances..........it is indeed a small world. Good luck with the mister lol.....how lovely you get to meet up........hope it’s a lovely meet!

Sitting in Orchids having amazing sushi...........thinking about having some pool time.......or maybe not......

Looking forward to HHN tomorrow night..........

And in case I miss anyone, safe travels to all making their way down to Orlando this week........

Hey PC, good to know ya still around.

So far rain gone for today. And we get the joy of thunderstorms with hail for tomorrow afternoon fun.

Have a good night all, happy packing indeed, and yay that Schumi and her DH enjoying good food and drink.

Good evening!!

I walked right by Schumi! I didn’t know you were in orchids! I would have waved! We are going to IOA tomorrow morning in case you are around!

MAC- we have one day park tickets that are not hoppers. J decided when we got here he wanted to visit Disney so he splurged and bought the tickets. I understand you already have plans. Maybe next time we can get together!

Patty! Looking forward to seeing you friday!

Waving hi to Lynne as well!

Well can't say my house is the cleanest but all the litter boxes are completely cleaned until the cats eat the next meal....
and the cats have enough wet food to last them a month.
So they won't be starving

I have not been on the dis much today.
Took care of a few issues here and there type of thing and spent the rest of the time getting ready for my trip.

Many errands done and at 8 tonight was taco bell for a Chalupa.

Got hair colored and some cut.
That appointment took 3 hours today.

Have lots of hair and had two colors put in it.

It will look good until I wash it.......lol
I can't get my hair to be straight but my hairdresser can.
So it looks nice for a couple of days and then i wash it and i look like myself again.

Anyone that wants to meet up with me, contact me.
Pm or phone or email or post in the sans to get me.

We are gettig up at 5 am and leaving the house right at 5:30.

I have a layover in Atlanta so won't get to disney until maybe 11:30ish

It is pouring rain outside again.
Evening news said we were a spec away from a 4 inch rainfall yesterday evening and all through the night.

good thing i know how to swim.

My wish for all of youse homies have a great two weeks while i am gone.
I'll try to bop in here some days to see what is happening with all.
I rruly feel all of you are family to me and each other.

and it is a warm feeling no one is alone

I hope to see as many homies as i can and escpecially would like to say hi to the homies i have not heard from or the ones that don't like me
want to win you other for the fun side of life

Wish Wendy was able to make a trip to orlando.
it would llift her spirits as she is still healing from her back surgery.
Hope that she next year she will be released and allowed to do more actve things.
back pain is serious stuff!
In the badk of my mind, I keep thinking someone not good is going to happen to me

I do these trips yearly and never get tired of them

Our little thread is sometihing for everyone to join with us

Once you start posting here, you become family

will try to drop in when I can

For those traveling soon, wish you have safe travels

someday in the future, lets get a day that works for all for a meet up

bye bye for now
mac

Im hopeful that i'm healthy and will have a splended trip this time around

now thinking about it, not sure what i packed fr the trip.
summer clothes or heavy clothes since i have not checked the weather conditions yetl

I am just thrilled i am goimg and no wheel chair this trip but if i needed one, i would surely rent one.

I think schumi, janet, lynne,vicki, robbie, tgrgrl and some of the older disers should be somwhwre in the parks when I am there.
tgr lives locale and woulod like to meet her too.

we need to get charade to come to Uo and do rides with us.
and bobbie too.

my eyes are closing as i type.
good night for now.....

Mac

what i usually have to say is not very iteresting but you accept me the way I am.

That kind of makes us appear as a real family where each family has at least one jokester in the family.

jk
all are nice peeps.

Hope to see a few that contacred me to see them during the week.
it wil be short sweet visits

buy bye

thanks robbie for the pictures
I took a sleepiing pill and fading fast
but got a good look at the minions

so cute they are!

hitting the bed as i am fading

My house is cleanest before vacation! Then we leave so we don't even get to enjoy it! By the time we get back, we need to start over! :crazy2:

Yep.....it’s funny how we ladies feel the need to clean our homes before vacation.....LOL......my sweet daughter in law is coming by tomorrow to help me with a few things......iRobot took care of some vacuuming today....need to pack tomorrow......really looking forward to HHN and meet ups.

DACC39C7-2269-4F26-A53E-F3ED107DE502.jpeg

7C603F9F-2E83-44A2-AB94-B51459B35594.jpeg

E4257D38-2CC2-44B6-84C0-169FBB28B166.jpeg

ck.......you missed us!!! Oh what a shame......would love to have seen you.......we did have a lovely evening though in there............hope you had a good night.........think we’ll be at the pool in the morning.......not sure yet though......

Patty.......yep, it is steaming hot!!! But, no complaints,.......this is why we come here.......well, one of the reasons........:D

mac........safe travels tomorrow and see you soon..........:wave2:

Had another lovely evening here.........sushi and drinks in Orchids with AussieBritTraveller.........Matt and Rob.......we had such a fun evening and couldn’t believe when they sounded the gong for last orders!!! Where did the night go.......but had a lovely evening.

HHN tomorrow again.......daytime is still a mystery yet.......maybe some pool time in the morning.........

Time for bed...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter