Something About Nothing ... #12

Have just glanced at Willis tower and had to post

Have been in bed since pt today and have not read the dis until I started to an hour ago

Not going to go back and read what I missed today

Now all caught up

Very interesting read

There's a lot going on today in posts.........

Some better than others.......:duck:

Almost bedtime here.........we both had a few Chardonnays........so we will sleep well hopefully......

Bacon in the morning.......pancakes, maple syrup and eggs anyway you like.......we're having poached........and blueberries..........:)

Yes I noticed some

I always like to join in on fun threads

Fun threads are just that.........fun!!!

Why people can be bothered trolling I've never understood..........had no desire ever to go post on other threads and slate what they love.............:confused3

Ok folks.......bedtime here........nearly midnight........and hungry.......never good going to bed starving.......

Catch youse tomorrow...........:thumbsup2

Bacon is being prepared as I type.......I think........must wander through to kitchen and see what's nearly ready........DH is on breakfasts this morning......he does bacon perfectly........

I have chopped up fruit and made pancake mix.........DS is wondering why we're up and ready so early.....lol......

It's such a gorgeous day and we want to make the most of it........supposed to be really hot (for us) today......yay.......day in the garden for us.........then out tonight for dinner with friends.............love going out with just a dress on, no need for a jacket.........

Can you smell the bacon........:D

Oh so so muggy. Sleepy Hollow conditions. Little one asked what happens if I can't see the ball. I said if it hits ya you will know it.

Large storm just north of us, send prayers that it doesn't slide south.

Bacon for breakfast, so yay!

...The lack of direct flights from SW now is really annoying. Some to Orlando go through Texas....

Easy Thar Girl...You "Type" Texas like it's a bad thang, y'all. :magnify:

On many of my desired flight days, there are only two Non-Stops... Outta flippin' HOUSTON! SWA doesn't get it...Autistic kids and multi-stop flights are seldom a good mix. :scared:

Did somebody say BACON!!! :yay:

Yeah, not a bad about Texas, but when you live directly north of Orlando, heading anywhere west is frustrating.

I guess because more hubs out west.

On to the second game. Need to change shoes, wet ones after standing in the wet grass.

No bacon here. Storm came ripping through this am-tried to sleep and couldn't so made coffee, and let chickens out to get their worms.
Glad soccer games are done for summer for us @Lynne G - don't envy the muggy air and wet shoes.
Lazy day planned here.

The only way I I know it is hot outside is when I have pt or a doctor visit

So can't complain about how hot it has been here

And the car is ac so weather has no effect on me

Once I improve and get my car back, I will probably miss my "chauffeur " Mr Mac

Stay cool today homies

Quick drive by before getting dressed to go out........

Been boiling hot here today........even managed into the 90's temperature wise........it's still around 80f right now, so definitely summer dress and sandals........

Meal at 8 then hitting a cocktail bar..........so hungry right now.....

Tomorrow is more of the same weather wise, so definitely a day in the garden again and Tom's brand new grill being used for BBQ.........

Hope your Saturday is a good one too.........:wave2:

Yay:yay: my power just came back on after storms came through about an hour ago and knocked it out...thought I was going to be enjoying candlelight tonight.

Good thing I made dinner ahead of time since I was so hungry after work....cilantro lime chicken breasts...yum.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and an early happy father's day to all the dads :flower1:

Great.... now it's raining again, hope my dish doesn't go out :umbrella:

Happy Father's Day to all homies.

Well, the sun is shining right now, but clouds and storms will make it a wet afternoon. Last night, I saw a flash, then screamed at the kids. The thunder that immediately followed sounded like a bomb went off, and shook our house. 10 minutes later, two fire whistles went off. Not sure what got hit, but a nasty thunderstorm passed.

Up for round three game, and even more muggy. By Wednesday, more than 4 and 1/2 rain will have fallen. Guess DH will have to mow twice.

Ah, older one is up, time to make bacon and eggs.

Happy daddy day to all the dudes!

24 hours to be in charge of your house
And for this special day you do not have to do any house hold chores

Just drink beer and watch the games on the tube
:yay:

Good Sunday Morning to All!

I saw Wonder Woman yesterday.. was underwhelmed. All the hype led me to believe it would be THE GREATEST MOVIE EVAH! It wasn't. It was good.. but not THAT good. Today I may go see Car 3. If I can get my butt out of the house.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!