Something About Nothing ... #12

Morning everyone :wave2:

Chuckers 25 days will be here before you know it.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

I know.. I have this stupid grin on my face every time I think about how few days there and how when I started the countdown it seemed like YEARS!

Few minutes in between things, checked my U dates for hotels. I seriously had to blink a few times To make sure i was seeing straight.:rolleyes1

Robo quite the compliment GD decided to attend the same school, she's your legacy!

Attachments

• IMG_2221.jpg
    IMG_2221.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9

Happy new mower tink.........glad Trey enjoys helping you so much......except for the weird bit.......I'd avoid that too I think.........

Robo, congrats on the GD choosing your old haunt........she'll do great! Oh, yes I was looking for a hat for the wedding.....ended up with a cute fascinator......I loved it! Now I need an excuse to wear it again soon.......I love hats......:D

Love watching my countdown change every year.........22 more sleeps till our overnight at airport hotel........so close!

Sat in quiet lounge in our hotel......had lovely dinner and now sitting beside a roaring fire........it may be summer but in the wilds of Scotland a roaring fire is always welcome.......

Back home tomorrow as a Friday I have a day out with one of my best friends........love days with her.

And going back home to order a new dishwasher.......DS told us ours has given up the ghost.......think we're supposed to be happy if appliances last 5 years now.

Hope everyone's good........

Sweet! Looks like they changed the hours for Universal Studios while I am out there.. on Monday and Tuesday it's open until 9pm.. I can see the park at night!!!! Hopefully get to see the dragon shoot fire in the dark!

29 days for me. 3 until I can finally do FP for the one day I'm at Disney to see Pandora (I bought Avatar at HPB for $4 since I've never seen it. Will watch this weekend probably)
Good luck getting that FP for Flight of Passage!! It is an amazing attraction-my son and I waited 90 minutes during evening EMH to ride the first time, then had FP 2 more times (with rest of family). My dtr waited 2 hours a couple nights ago right before park close to regular guests.

So we ate at Rose & Crown pub our last full day at Disney (Epcot-WS UK pavilion). Had bangers and mash, fish and chips, cottage pie and something called "bubble and squeak". Our server had to explain what that was-Disney version is with fresh food though-it was delicious!

Who is going to be in Orlando 10/7-10/11? may try to sneak over to Uni for a meet up if possible-need to check out Toothsome!

My favorite Epcot restaurant is Via Napoli. It's always my first meal when I am Disney.

My favorite Epcot restaurant is Via Napoli. It's always my first meal when I am Disney.
Husband and son got a walkup table that day for lunch. I was craving some Tangierine Cafe, and DD wanted the apple/brie sandwich from Les Halles.
We found the best bargain is the personal pizza at Via Napoli and the chocolate cake at TC (was big enough to share for 3-4 people and was only $4!!)

Me, me, MonyK, I will be at Uni, staying at RPR from 5 to 13 October. I would be up for a toothsome meet any time 7 to 11.

Oh and nice score on the chocolate cake MonyK. That was a great price for a shareable dessert.

Ugh, I am going to shut that Xbox down soon. There is only so much game play I can listen to. And stupidest whistle in the one game too.

Oh and nice score on the chocolate cake MonyK. That was a great price for a shareable dessert.

Ugh, I am going to shut that Xbox down soon. There is only so much game play I can listen to. And stupidest whistle in the one game too.
I just told my son to shut off the xbox too LOL!
yay-depending on DD schedule I'd love to sneak over for dinner at Toothsome. Won't know until a week or 2 out though.
And MDE is being very wonky for me-refuses to show me my tickets or allow FP! argh!

Guess the chocolate chip cookies are gone Chuckers? LOL. I pretty much like chocolate in general. Though cake is not my favorite, any flavor.

Yeah, older one finally shut it down. Peace for mom.

So we ate at Rose & Crown pub our last full day at Disney (Epcot-WS UK pavilion). Had bangers and mash, fish and chips, cottage pie and something called "bubble and squeak". Our server had to explain what that was-Disney version is with fresh food though-it was delicious!

Who is going to be in Orlando 10/7-10/11? may try to sneak over to Uni for a meet up if possible-need to check out Toothsome!
Quite a few of us
Lynne, Mac, Keisha/Janet, Robo, will be at UO on your listed dates

And some disers also that post in the darkside threads but not in the sans
(They read the sans but not post)

I know others will be there in October but can not remember their exact dates

I'm gonna pencil you in for meeting us

I don't do Toothsome but could catch you before you go there if that would work for you

ls. I seriously had to blink a few times To make sure i was seeing straight.:rolleyes1

Wow, that price is crazy.

Sat in quiet lounge in our hotel......had lovely dinner and now sitting beside a roaring fire........it may be summer but in the wilds of Scotland a roaring fire is always welcome.......

Wow, all that talk of sitting by a roaring fire makes me think of making a cup of hot chocolate. That always puts everything right with the world ::yes::

Well sneak on over to hang with us for a bit.

I need to find a good chocolate cake.. with chocolate frosting... sigh...

Alright everyone who knows were the best chocolate cake is a Universal needs to give Chuckers that info. I know that Toothesome has a chocolate pie that tastes like a Three Musketeer bar as I had a taste of my sisters last year. Not a big dessert eater so have not tried a lot of desserts at Universal.....although if I' am on these steroids any longer that might change.....LOL

th
Yep, it's Thursday homies. Time to throw back and remember to take a sip of your drink. Thirsty it is. Last muggy, mostly sunny day, before the washing machine weather comes. Thunderstorms Friday.

Hope you are feeling much better Robo. Mummy dust sent that you clear up fast and off the steroids.

Always enjoyable, sitting by a fire on a summer night. Nice to hear you are having a lovely time Schumi.

Mac, hope the cats let you sleep a little later today. Hope you are getting more walking in and in no pain.

Time for tea. Have an awesome day homies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!