Something About Nothing ... #12

Went to bed after the late shows. Kümmel and Fallon both bored me, so off to bed I went. Kids followed me and went to bed too. DH had gone to bed at 7 last night. He did not feel well. As such, he left at 7 this morning to see what was going on in town. Yeah, nothing. LOL

Very gray, and trying to convince the kids to shovel this slusky, icy snow from yesterday. The snow bomb of low weather systems will explode over us later this afternoon. Then our snow totals will climb fast. It is freezing rain now. Time to bundle up.

Oh yeah, and do not forget, hump day indeed today.

3D00E7A7-F7D3-49A1-A5A1-1E4BC7D865FD.jpeg

I found the camel.

Enjoy this windy, wonderful Wednesday.

993223C4-3E07-4FB8-914D-A2AD1A174D5A.jpeg 5FFF178F-27FF-4A8C-BA0D-6A0E0D3F7D8D.jpeg

17B114C6-1230-4B8E-9A9D-B93C921F904C.jpeg

1BC92E78-4A4F-4CE8-9C47-20D348A1D575.jpeg

Morning everyone :wave2:

The lightening, thunder, wind and rain reached us yesterday evening at about 7 pm. Was a pretty big storm.

Happy Birthday Monyk

C4C8FD2D-C353-4C45-B2B9-A51075353242.gif

I booked our 1 night at Pop for September after our week at the darkside for HHN. Still debating the 2 day tickets since we're going with a newbie who hasn't been to WDW. We will probably do Epcot for Food & Wine and AK for Pandora. There is a halloween party on that night but I think t

Yeah, Tink on vacation arrangements. Always fun to have a trip to look forward to :dogdance:

We need to have the search party sent out to find chuckers

And Tinyd

565E8145-CE85-4899-8F42-BA3513A563C4.jpeg

Hang in there Lynne and all those in the path of the snow.

Hey homies! Just wanted to pop in for a moment. Hope everyone is have a good day. Sun is shining here in O-town today, but there's a very cool breeze and temp of 68 right now.

For those who don't know, I used to be on the boards a lot more when we lived in Nashville and were planning vacations here. But since we moved to Orlando, I just don't post as much. Still lurk quite a bit though. Creepy, I know :clown: But I will try to come play more often!

Hey Too, nice to see ya. Bet your weather is better, even when you were back in Tenn. though tornado weather is no fun either.

Just helped the kids remove around 7 inches of snow, but since it is still snowing, the weather news (on all day, grr, as only time I get to see daytime weekday tv) are saying another 7 or 8 by 11 tonight, when it is outta here. Ugh, and wet, heavy, icy snow. Even with a hat, my head is soaked. Time for a hot shower.

Later homies. Stay warm. We are going below, at, and slightly above freezing all day. And that wind. Not going anywhere today.

Big welcome back home Nashville trio!
You have been missed and thought of

I bet you still are happy you made the move to Orlando
How long has it been since you relocated?

Do you ever miss Nashville?

When we decided to move south we thought it would be Tn but ended up in Georgia

So nice not to have snow

Be sure to drop in here anytime

Once a homie, always a homie

:grouphug:

Evening all! Took a while for this storm to get moving but it seems to be here in full force now. They had closed the schools today...which was a mistake because it didn’t arrive til late. But the weather people made this storm come sooner than it actually did. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Just looking forward to this time next week and being in the :sunny:

Hi Kfish!

Lucky you going back to the motherland next week

You flying or driving this time?

Hope you have fantastic weather in Orlando

I know you won’t see snow down there

Morning everyone :wave2:

6113D125-B959-4EF9-A33B-5A2DB21D8953.jpeg

614D7532-2730-46A5-A4E2-5E01E98E748B.jpeg

4D8E88E6-61A3-4F62-9DA7-520CC087058D.png

Coffee cup in hand :surfweb:.

Need to get moving to the store this morning. I need to pick up some spirits for cocktails this evening. We are hosting some neighbors for card games.

Also going out to lunch today with a really fun older couple down the blocK. We are going to a good Chinese restaurant that everyone likes.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Sounds like a fun day and night for ya Robo. Card play and Chinese food, good times. Good Morning.

Well, finishing up the snow removal. Little one squealed when school was announced closed today, last night. Older one had to repeatly questioned if his college closed for day classes meant he had no classes today. Um, you have no night classes, so ya, kids lounge day again. Me, late arrival. Deciding if I should just take off, as 100s of cars all trying to go at the same time, um, last time, my 1/2 hour commute turned into an hour and a half, with the bulk of that in less than a mile.

Kfish, say safe. We ended up with a foot of snow. Snow ended around 2 am. Now, 29 out, and windy. Will warm my car up, before leaving. Have to get gas on the way home. Oops, forgot to do that the other day. Fumes are us.

Morning Mac. Hope the rain and tornado warnings are past, and enjoying a nice, sunny day. Good Morning.

Ah, time for breakfast. Bacon all gone, so maybe pancakes or waffles. Tea has been made, as that is always first.

Thirsty Thursday, so throw back a happy memory, and take a sip or gulp.

Later homies. Let it go, do not like this ice and ❄️ snow.

Big welcome back home Nashville trio!
You have been missed and thought of

I bet you still are happy you made the move to Orlando
How long has it been since you relocated?

Do you ever miss Nashville?

When we decided to move south we thought it would be Tn but ended up in Georgia

So nice not to have snow

Be sure to drop in here anytime

Once a homie, always a homie

:grouphug:
We moved in Feb. 2012, so just passed the 6 year mark. Yes, we are very happy with the move. Love being close to the parks and the warmer weather.

We do have moments when we miss Nashville, mostly our friends there. And Nashville is just a very cool city. Lots of great memories there too: Meeting my hubby at college, got married there, had our son there, etc.

How long have you been in GA? What part?

Hey Too, nice to see ya. Bet your weather is better, even when you were back in Tenn. though tornado weather is no fun either.

Just helped the kids remove around 7 inches of snow, but since it is still snowing, the weather news (on all day, grr, as only time I get to see daytime weekday tv) are saying another 7 or 8 by 11 tonight, when it is outta here. Ugh, and wet, heavy, icy snow. Even with a hat, my head is soaked. Time for a hot shower.

Later homies. Stay warm. We are going below, at, and slightly above freezing all day. And that wind. Not going anywhere today.

Hi Lynne! Nice to meet ya! Yes, winters in TN are mostly just cold, rainy and gloomy. We do enjoy the Orlando weather better. Being able to wear shorts in the winter is pretty awesome!

Where are you? Up north, I'm assuming. I don't think I've ever seen 7 inches of snow at one time! :eek:

We moved the week before Christmas 2015

Hectic !!

But worth it

No snow and great weather for most of the year

Had the lawn mowed for the 4th time this week which is something that would not happen if we lived up North still

I hear you on missing your home town

But a 10 hour drive and you could be in Nashville
Quicker if you fly

Hi Tenn, yep, up North, well, a Mid Atlantic one. I live about 2 or so hours from the Atlantic Ocean coast, and my City being between 2 large rivers, well, those coastal storms tend to be so large, they spread across where I live, and carry lots of water. Been so cold, this 4th Nor-easter in March, was the most snow producer. I was lucky, only about 12 inches. Just an hour or so drive North of me got around 16 inches. But they were happy, extended the Spring ski season for another day.

Lovely day today, as the sun yesterday melted and dried up some of the snow, and the biting wind that was blowing quite no so nicely, is mostly gone, just a cool breeze with 29 out. Though we had a cloudy, very light pink sunrise horizon, we will still see 40 this afternoon, and some more sun.

Was a wildlife ride. As passing the township park, that stinky smell of skunk, then as past it, a bird flew in front of my windshield. Stared at me too. How it did not become plastered across my windshield, I was thankful for.

And, hey homies:
th
Yep,
th
and I am so glad, it is
th
. ::yes::

Throat is tingly, and I sound like a frog is in there. No, please no, darn DH, he's been congested and coughing for days. Drugs taken, and tea ready for me. with that:

th
- have a fabulous Friday homies. I'm ready to be
th
. :thumbsup2

:music: :coffee:

Morning Lynne and all Sans family :wave2:

463C50E2-17B1-44DF-A1AC-CB7BE95BC857.jpeg

CBC8FB49-982A-4E86-ACFA-EBB2358BAA6C.jpeg

C51B4C35-738C-4334-9714-FF5C77C9FFD0.jpeg

Beautiful sunny morning to start the day.

Had such a nice lunch out with friends yesterday and great fun playing some games yesterday evening with neighbors.

Hello....... NashvilleTrio.....:wave:

Mac I have the coffee ready...... come on over for a cup.......Lynne I will put the tea kettle on for you and add some honey, lemon and a splash of bourbon for what ails you this morning.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Thanks Robo. A splash is probably good for right now. Just keeping the throat moist, and will take more drugs. At least I can sleep in tomorrow.

Still waiting to see if little one has a game on Sunday. Coach was promised turf would be cleared of snow. So, maybe. Snow has cancelled quite a few times during this Spring soccer season. If the turf is cleared, will be a cold weather game. Snow showers and 36 degree day expected this Sunday. Why the blanket has not left the car yet. LOL

I do ♥️ The minions!

Thanks Robo

And thanks Lynne for the kitty

Morning to all on Mac time morning

Morning all!
Last night around 9pm, we were able to go outside and watch the ISS fly over our area! It was very cool to see that! It was like a really bright star flying across the sky really fast. Not like a shooting star, but definitely faster than an airplane. I had read that the Russian Soyuz rocket was supposed to be close behind the ISS as they are going to dock together for the 2 American and 1 Russian astronauts to board the ISS. But we didn't see the rocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter