Something About Nothing............ #14

25A3D852-2AB6-4A7B-9C70-8DFC59069E33.jpeg
Missing this! But since the weekend practically all the snow has melted. It’s warmed up to the regular scheduled programme lol!
Monday had doctor appt, yesterday had breakfast with old work friends, then dental cleaning yuck. Today giving daughter a ride to dentist for her check up and cleaning. Exciting life lol!
Looking forward to my massage appt tomorrow. My hip is killing me.
Monday I also booked another WDW trip for end of Nov/early Dec. with friends. I love WDW Christmas decorations.
Happy Hump Day everyone!

Finally doing a check in :wave2:

The sweet baby girl arrived at 3:48 am Friday morning ( This Grammie had guessed 3:47 am :teeth: ) and we hoped on a plane and I had her in my arms at 12:22 lol. She is perfect and sooo adorable. We arrived home last night...and I already missed our early morning snuggles. The dd would bring her to us after her early morning feed and we would get to get all the coos and snuggles while mom and dad went back to sleep :lovestruc She has everyone around her enamored with her. She has very long finger and toes just like her momma did...and chubby cheeks like her daddy. She is settling in great and sleeping great after Grammie was determined to figure out what she liked best. ( She loves to be wrapped up like a little burrito and likes to be nice and warm wrapped in an extra blanket. So after some adjusting of things in her bassinet and wedging the head part of a little and making it a little more cozy she started to sleep like a champ. Because the dd who is very safety conscious having the extra blanket around her was freaking the dd out. So Grammie got to work sewing a sleep sack for her to sleep in that will keep her warmer until the weather gets warmer and she is a little bigger and doesn't need to have her surroundings so warm. Sometimes Grammie's just know what to do :lovestruc But she is precious and I can't wait to go see her again!!!! We have a holiday weekend here in 3 weeks...so I will be going that weekend!!!

Now to go back and get caught up with everyone!!!View attachment 467237

Congrats!!!!!

Woot! Holiday trip scheduled by Sue. Oh I hear ya, waiting to be back in the warmth.

A what for dinner. Hmm, older one is no help. Almost in the mood for pizza, but not feeling like going to get it or have it delivered. Guess I had better see what is in the pantry.

Woot! Holiday trip scheduled by Sue. Oh I hear ya, waiting to be back in the warmth.

A what for dinner. Hmm, older one is no help. Almost in the mood for pizza, but not feeling like going to get it or have it delivered. Guess I had better see what is in the pantry.

lol......pizza sounds good. Pizza is always good...... :thumbsup2

I called one of my brothers earlier and he was eating pizza.......we could almost smell it!!

He was watching Monty Python as one of the cast passed away today....he was a big fan.......me.....I never got that at all......never found it in the slightest bit funny.......neither does Tom thank goodness, not the tv show in the 70’s nor any of the movies. Some folks say oh you just don’t get it......oh we get it, we just don’t find it remotely funny.....

But, my brothers never understood why I love the the National Lampoon movies or Little House on the Prairie or Murder she Wrote so much either.......lol.....each to their own.

Again, almost bedtime here......not sure what we’re up to tomorrow......

7DE644AD-8646-4251-A07B-29F13DEDC467.jpeg Everyone!

And you know what we do on Thursdays? Stay thirsty. Tea for me.

19C14548-EC10-48AC-9543-FA7C8D584A45.jpeg

Yep, and thankfully almost Friday.

Oh, and since Robo is thinking of HHN,

6FF5D996-EFBB-4249-A26C-923965677EDE.jpeg

Yeah, I remember the werewolf house, those werewolves were scary, but so neat to see them with the lights on. That year, also did two behind the houses tours the day before the VIP tour. Fun times.

Ooh, cold feeling outside. Low was in the teens, but roads are clear, and so is the very dark sky. Ooh, some low flying airplanes seen during the commute. So many this early hour.

Well, time to get moving. Have a nice Thursday homies.

@DisneyLifePapioNe no, haven’t heard anything but sounds like that would be an interesting addition.

@Lynne G cute pics!

@Disxuni thanks! Glad you enjoyed the pic!

@schumigirl love pizza! I have a fav place near where I stay by the beach, I had planned to get one while I was down last week, but practically every night was dinner out with the cousins and never got around to it.

Tropical front here now, pouring rain, but at least we don’t have to shovel it! Oatmeal for breakfast, we’re trying to limit the bacon to weekends :charac2:lol.
This morning is massage appt, then a meeting at church - the woman’s group.
I think I’ll try beef stew for dinner tonight in the Instant Pot. Haven’t cooked that yet in the Instant Pot and curious to try.

Well, Sue will be sharing her soaking rain with us tomorrow. Saying around 2 inches of rain will fall between early tomorrow morning and finally stop around dinner time. In other words, a sleep in Saturday is planned, and well, umbrellas at the front door closet will be used if there is somewhere we just have to go to. But today, I have a pep in my step. Yep, a Friday is here. So stay thirsty, as need to enjoy this Friday too.

467667 And all the homies should. That's because: 467668 :thumbsup2

So, I am here. Stop in and say hello, homies.

467669:laughing:

With that, tea is needed, and so, may all the homies have that Fabulous Friday.

I think they all went to a big party and left us at home...
Lol

I miss the homies when they are not around

Well......there was a dinner party last night at ours.....is that classed as a party????? party:

We decided to have one last night as it`s two of our friends birthdays this weekend, but they had plans with their family on the weekend....so I invited 12 here for dinner last night...…..spent most of the day preparing for it. Although Tom did help and set the dining room table for me in the morning just the way I asked!!!

It went really well.....last ones didn't leave till after midnight...and they all arrived around 6/6.30pm to eat around 7.30..…..so I feel shattered today. But, it was one of those easy flowing nights where we all ate well, drank well and just had a lot of fun. And with 14 people it can get rowdy....and it did a little ::yes:: .......but so much fun!

I didn`t have to make desserts as every couple brought one......we have so much left over dessert today!!!

But, did wake up with a head cold this morning......think being in the Doctors on Tuesday caused it....place was full of diseased people!!!

So, dinner tonight is dessert.......although I may get us pizza too, no cooking after all the prep yesterday......although I do love cooking!!

Lazy afternoon with Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Hayu......Tom is through with the huge TV watching AquaMan or some such movie.....I have a blanket, although the house is warm, I feel chilly, having a hot drink and a big box of tissues as my nose seems to be most irritated today!!! Colds suck......

And as I mentioned a few weeks ago, no bacon till the weekend.....so dull breakfast of rice krispies….although I was tempted by a slice of a lovely lemon and raspberry cheesecake!!!! Stuck with Rice Krispies.

May have a hot toddy tonight.

Happy Friday all..........

Good morning Sans family :wave2:

409B5B98-2B32-4507-BE6C-DF7E7A09C8D4.jpeg

B6AF3B87-C13F-4496-8D8C-A45E67512416.jpeg

Robo, so glad to hear you are doing well.

Thank you Lynne......hope you have gotten over that cold and are feeling better.

Thanks for the cheers @Robo56 and everyone else as well again. 😊

Your welcome.....Thant’s what our Sans family is for to help cheer each other on.

Hey Robo…...Thanks for the boys birthday wishes!!! Yes, we`re the same with cruises.....not for me. Although Tom would like to do one....unfortunately its the one that goes on for months round the world.......I said no. No discussion, no persuasion.....just no. The very thought of the oceans terrify me. That water is deep!!!!

Always nice to celebrate our children’s birthdays. Sounds like you had a lovely birthday celebration for Kyle.

Hubby and I did a cruise many years ago to the Mexican Rivera. We just did not enjoy it that much. Just not for me.

Good luck with the dish.....I don't like hummus, but I make a mean couscous and Moroccan chicken......hope it`s a success!!!

Couscous and hummus turned out great. Your Moroccan chicken dish sounds yummy.

Does anyone still fall for these scams anymore!

I saw a documentary about a guy who was sending money to Africa for his partial ownership in trunk that was discovered with diamonds it. His children hired a detective to track any leads on situation as their father had already sent a significant amount of money to this supposed company. The detective went to Africa and found the address was nonexistent and it was basically a scam. I couldn’t believe how gullible this guy was. If his children had not gotten involved he would have been financially wiped out.

Blowing snow, poor visibility and watched the pickup truck ahead of me slide. The freeway speed went down to a crawl. Everyone was being cautious. Then a bit past Bellingham the weather cleared again. Was a nerve wracking drive.

Not fun returning home to snow and scary roads. Glad to hear you got home safely.

My first 2-3 days the wind was coming off the ocean and so strong you couldn’t sit on the beach or you’d get sand blasted. Microdermabrasion anyone? So I’d sit on the grassy area above the beach. Would only last an hour. But then wind settled down and got a few beach days in.

We did have some really windy days for sure. We always say if you go to beach on a very windy day you will get a full body loofah.

It was lovely getting together with my cousins,

Great to hear you had a nice get together with your family.

I have no idea why pics were duplicated in my post :confused3 sorry.
One more beach pic!

We enjoy all your pics.

I hope you enjoy your food processor I had one but didn't use it much. Brian makes amazing hummus. It is one of my favorite foods. He uses the blender but a processor would be better. Enjoy!

I really like the new food processor. It made the hummus so smooth.

It's pretty sad when a "cold front" has to come in order for Florida to genuinely have anything close to winter weather. Looks like it's here to stay for awhile, as it goes well into next weekend as well.

We hit 39 the other night. Rained on and off all day yesterday. Looks gloomy today, it’s 64 now.....supposed to be 75 later today......will see if it makes it.

The sweet baby girl arrived at 3:48 am Friday mornin

Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter.

A2CA8CF4-B461-4AAD-AE21-6DF0DFB3B617.gif

EF946372-3A31-4522-86B1-5352F89E2051.gif

Been staying busy here. Went along the Ocean front with neighbor on Tuesday and had lunch and looked into all the shops.

I had her a 70th birthday party on Wednesday. We had a great time with everyone. She liked her birthday meal and her presents.

I made a big pitcher of frozen strawberry daiquiris made with lots of good rum.

2F5AFDA6-D35C-4F94-94ED-19E3F63FE936.jpeg

A07DEABC-76F3-4366-806F-0AE92A8C5CCF.jpeg

Not all the couples like to play games so when they left we went into the cafe and I had set up the table to play poker and we enjoyed some cards. Neighbors love to play games so was fun evening. I packed up some leftovers and dessert for her and her husband to have another time.

3EA700CC-3D02-4627-8DCB-4A4149316FAE.jpeg

This is view out of family room. The Egrets are enjoying hunting for worms after all the rain we have had.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Good morning everyone. Cold and rainy today, so I think I will stay inside most of the day. I will be going out tonight though. Dh got us tickets for a magic show. I don't know anything about the magician.

Monday I also booked another WDW trip for end of Nov/early Dec. with friends. I love WDW Christmas decorations.
I'm a bit jealous. I would love to go back during the holiday season. I don't even mind the crowds.

He was watching Monty Python as one of the cast passed away today....he was a big fan.......me.....I never got that at all......never found it in the slightest bit funny.......neither does Tom thank goodness, not the tv show in the 70’s nor any of the movies. Some folks say oh you just don’t get it......oh we get it, we just don’t find it remotely funny.....
I tried to watch that show ages ago. Some of it was funny, but most of the humor was lost on me. I guess it was a cultural thing.

Have any of you read or seen the new info out on the How to Train Your Dragon land coming to Epic Universe?
I haven't heard anything, but definately want to go once it is finished.

Mac where’s all the homie’s at today?
I think they all went to a big party and left us at home...
Lol
No party for me. Just tired and didn't feel like doing much of anything.

Well......there was a dinner party last night at ours.....is that classed as a party?
Sure, that's a party.

.although I was tempted by a slice of a lovely lemon and raspberry cheesecake!!
That sounds really good. Now I want something sweet. May have to break into the Girl Scout cookies.

Looks like I'm going to spend most of the day doing laundry. Fun times.

But, did wake up with a head cold this morning......think being in the Doctors on Tuesday caused it....place was full of diseased people!!!

Hope you feel better soon.

It went really well.....last ones didn't leave till after midnight...and they all arrived around 6/6.30pm to eat around 7.30..…..so I feel shattered today

Yesterday was my lazy recover from entertaining day. As I have gotten older the prepping for dinner party etc...is a bigger undertaking. I understand your being shattered today. Sounds like your celebration was a great success.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter